Questions about Testicle Manipulation

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by scorpio_nymph, Aug 15, 2007.

1. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

guys, how do you like your balls to be treated while you're getting a blowjob? do you like them licked? sucked? put completely in your partner's mouth? gently massaged? squeezed? do you it like it done constantly throughout the entire duration of the blowjob or sporadically at intervals?
    help; i need pointers.

2. xplodez

xplodez New Member

licked, sucked softly, gently massaged, i enjoy it before she actually gives me a blow job, turns me on and gets me hard instantly.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

All of the above feels great.
    you really need to have something going their all during the BJ,
    Just don't slap or squeeze to hard.

Hiker

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

O, gawd!! Hiker, we are on the same wavelength today!!

I was gonna say, " All of the above, for my man, anyway!!" He is SOOO much a ball-play kind of guy. If I have a free hand during a blowjob, he's like...., "baby, use that other hand..." If he's stroking himself, he wants my lips and tongue on his balls. If he pulls out to cum on my belly, he wants my hand reaching under his balls and gently massaging them.

No friggin' wonder I have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome!!

5. strapyboy

strapyboy New Member

I like licking and gently playing with her hands. I kinda freak out when she puts them in her mouth. It's just not comfortable for me. And I can't play with my own balls. It's like trying to tickle myself. Just doesn't work.

6. Maddox

Maddox New Member

All of the above sounds good but it's not so good for me if its done the whole time..

7. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

I love a light tongue stroke. My scrotum is hairless so if you hold my testicles in your mouth and rub your tongue back and forth over it, the sensation for me is intense. About the only thing I don't like is to have them sucked on, especially when a girl tries to suck one at a time into her mouth. That's too rough for me.

I find most girls have not learned proper handling here and tend to be too delicate (if they touch them at all). I'm always happy to teach.

8. Smith&Wesson

Smith&Wesson New Member

Just be gentle with them.

9. sdfilter

sdfilter New Member

I love having them gently pulled down while I'm getting a blowjob. You have to be gentle, but a little tug really increases the tension and sets me off.

10. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I enjoy it all....nice wet licks are nice but I also like her to suck my balls into her mouth and pull back a bit then let them pop out. :)

11. metwo

metwo New Member

yeah i think gentle is the key word

12. Hjack

Hjack New Member

massaging and tugging does not do much for me. although any sort of mouth play (sucking kissing licking) on my balls sends me through the ROOF!

13. Tropical281

Tropical281 New Member

I love my balls getting attention, and she knows it. Sucking, licking, massaging, pulling, squeezing and slapping.... I guess I am one of the weird ones that enjoys rough ball-play? while giving a hand job or blow job she'll slap them every little bit....just as I am cumming a good squeeze and it sends me into another world.... but when the cum stops, the roughess needs to stop.

It's only when I am horny tho, she will even give me little "sac taps" for various things... that started as my excuse to spank her butt alot, so I would playfully come up with reasons why I should... when she realized spanking my butt really didn't do anything, she went a little further :) I like it alot though..... although if I am not horny at all, then I don't and it isn't enjoyable for me... but she knows that :)

14. p00shy

p00shy New Member

Sucked the most. the feeling of my balls in her warm mouth being sucks is just too good.

15. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

Gently or not at all. Sometimes it's a distraction.

16. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I normally like them gently held or cupped with one hand and her other hand on the bottom of my shaft. This can be whole time or intervals. Woman I'm with loves nice smooth shaved balls.

17. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Some guys like their balls massaged, and some don't.

You can accidentally roll the balls together and it hurts like hell when that happens...

But the way to make any guy feel good is to gently run your fingernails over them gently or your tongue.

Neither of those actions will be too hard or risk hurting the guys balls. Plus they both feel amazing... if you are riding a guy reverse cow girl, reach back and run your fingernails over his balls... I almost guarantee he will love it.

18. excal04

excal04 New Member

Any one of those choices. Most women just focus on the cock while they are giving a BJ. It's usually a pleasant surprise for me when they decide to work my balls too.

19. hartsan

hartsan New Member

I've had too many occurences where she's been holding my balls and when the sex becomes intense she'll start squeezing/pushing with her hands and it's way too sensitive down there to be doing that and it usually hurts. However, I do like the licking:)

20. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

i love when my girlfriend squeezes them. it feels so good. actually any touching at all drives me wild. but also touching the taint feels really really good