Questions about letting my wife have sex with another guy.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Watchmefuck0-0, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Watchmefuck0-0

Gold Member

My wife and I have talked about it quite a lot and we role play it during sex. She is completely on broad with it, but I’m just trying to get some insight as how I should go about it. I’m also on broad with it as well. Just to clear that up.

sensless and Mywife4u like this.
  2. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    There's a huge difference between role play and bringing someome else in. Use various sights to find someone. For the love of God, vet them before you let them in your bed. I don't necessarily suggest using Craigslist unless you're willing to risk it. Fetlife is a fetish based website that allows you to join groups based on interest and location, you may be able to find someone on there. Another option is use tinder but place in her profile she's married and looking for someone to let her husband watch. Shouldn't take long to find someone.

Meet the guy for coffee or lunch, consider doing it at a hotel so he doesn't know where you live unless you want it to be a regular thing.

Just remember to be safe and understand that i wrote this at 5am on 2 hours of sleep so if it's not coherent, ask for translation. :p

Mywife4u and BeBop like this.
  3. used2bgood

used2bgood Member

Set rules beforehand for all parties and use a 'safe' word to stop any activity that you're not comfortable with. Ours was 'NO' and everyone knew to stop no questions asked!
    In the thirty years that we played outside of the marriage, this has worked for us. Just be sure that everyone is clear on the rules beforehand!!

sensless likes this.
  4. GH057

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I thought you were a woman.

5. Brady

Gold Member

The first time we used a guy she knew from her college days. After that we used swinging websites and specified that i wanted to watch. It didnt take long to find guys she was into.

We'd meet for drinks before to make sure chemistry was good. If it was... then we all went up to the room and they fucked like crazy while i watched.