Questioning my title.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Sexkitten69, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

Say, I'm browsing the forum a little more and getting used to things. And I notice that Most everyone is in their 20-50s and here I stand an 18yo outlier:ugh .

Now I'm not about to place myself at any of your rank for you all are much wiser and more experienced than I:bow .

I've had sex with about 18 Guys, 5 Girls and have participated in countless forplay. I know what I want and how I want it.

I hear around (not here) that most ppl my age have only had sex with a few people, and only oposite sex partners at that.

My questions are these:

Is there a certain age that is just to young to have the accumulated experience I have:uhh: ?

Have I expiremented to much to soon?

Is the fact that I've had that many sexpartners and that i'm still under 20 mean that i'm close to what the lable of a slut or a whore would be?

What was your sex partner/age ratio when you were my age?
    Should I slow down???

Please feel free to be as blunt or brutal as possible (I'm not one to sugarcoat things and believe in do unto others as you would like done unto you:p )the truth will not hrt me but will let me know.

~~^-^SK69~~

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i started at 11 with sex....by your age i had been with 2 guys and around 5 gals, i had also been with a 31 yr old woman at 17.
    I sure wouldnt say you were a slut or even think it, a girl of 18 that has had a lot of experience sexualy can be a very god thing...
    Im not sure if its to much to soon, im stil a very vibrant guy for my age.

To me a fmeale or male having a lot of sexual experience isnt a bad thing, i dont class anyone as a slut ( males or females ) we all seem to enjoy sex i know i do.

3. Elvis

Elvis Member

Without girls like you around Sexkitten, young guys would mostly all be virgins, I am most grateful to have met someone like you when I was 19!!!

Keep up the good work girl and have all the fun you can while you can!

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Maybe the fact that you are questioning your lifestyle is indicative that you may not be too happy with it....like saying to yourself "am I happy"? One never really needs to ask that....

By the time I was your age I had engaged in sex with one man.....:)......

It wouldnt be the "whore" title I would tend to worry about....who cares what others think....but it would be the fact that I would have to ask myself....is what I am doing feeding me on all levels....physically, mentally and spiritually.....?

Good luck to you :)

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I wouldnt be too inclined if I had a teenager daughter to encourage her to have lots of sex

It would be more of a case of be sure who you connect with. Sexual encounters for some can be a negative experience. Two of my close friends have slept with almost 500 men between them...both are now in their 40s, alone and "jaded"...one has become a "man hater"....very sad....

Be careful.....as well as having fun.....:)

6. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Is there a certain age that is just to young to have the accumulated experience I have

I guess it boils down to by what you mean by experience. If by experience you mean different partners than you have some experience in that department. However if you mean how to manage sex, relationships, and the interaction between the two I feel that comes more with age. For me I feel as you get older and your life stabilizes (e.g. finishing school and career) then you will begin to discover the secrets to forming a long-term relationship.

I do not believe you have experimented too soon. Although I would say some of experimentation tends to indicate risky behaviour. My own personal belief is that once people begin having sex it is intense and they want to have it as much as possible. A part of that has to do with the newness of it along with the desire for exploration. Personally I think you want to explore what it is like with other people versus maybe the number of times in a day, or the different ways of doing it. That is fine but the number you have been with does begin to indicate if you continue on this path you will be risking exposure to HIV / AIDs and other STDs.

Is the fact that I've had that many sexpartners and that i'm still under 20 mean that i'm close to what the lable of a slut or a whore would be?

Just because you have a healthy sexual appetite does not make you a slut or a whore. If you were a man you would be considered a stud or maybe even a player. So I would not let tititles worry you. Main thing is be careful and selective about whom you sleep with and you will be all right.

Should I slow down

When I was 18 I had one partner and 2 others that I had more of a "soft" encounters with. Once I hit my mid - 20's to early 30's the number of partners I had increased to 10. I never been with a guy except in threesome sitatuion that were comletely straight with no m-m contact. Most of my partners with the exception of two were close to my age. One was about 15 years older than me and the other, my wife, is 7 years younger.

My belief is that as you get older and your life begins to stablize you will begin to slow down. I would not get hung up on numbers but look at the quality of the relationships you have had and begin defining that type of person you are interested in being with. As you do you will begin to notice you are more selective. My advice on this is play it safe and careful you don't want to pick up something deadly due to the number of people you have been with.

Finally

Having read your posting two things that come to mind. One thing I am wondering (you do not have to answer it publicly just think about it) is are you strgglling with your sexuality. My reason for asking is based on the number of people you have been with and the fact that you have had same sex encounters. People your do experiment with people of the same sex in an effort to establish their sexual identity. However given the numbers and your it is something that has come to mind.

My next question (again no need to answer publicly but to reflect on) what type of quality relationships are you having. Are these on night stands or short-term relationships. If they are short-term relationship do they fall apart once sex becomes a part of the relationship? If so, do you come from a conservative household where sex was not discussed? The reason being is based on the types of questions you are asking. I am wondering if you want to transition into adulthood, have adult relationships (that include sex) but because of the messages you were given as a child about sex it is creating a lot of mixed feelings regarding sex. Thus explaining the number of partners you had.

Just a few things to consider.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'd say you are well on your way to taking over my position as Resident Sexy Grandma! :)

Like yourself, I was way ahead of the curve when i was a teenager. Of course, "back in my day..." :lol, a girl had to hide her sensual endeavours... or at least most of them. It seems somewhat more accepted now, for women (girls) to be open about their desires.

The main thing here has already been mentioned. As long as you are doing what you want to do with your life, and are making intelligent decisions concerning pregnancy, diseases, etc., then I suppose there is nothing wrong.

If, however, you are attempting to fill an elusive void in your life, or are trying to find self-worth and self-acceptance through being in bed with alot of men, then perhaps there's something deeper that needs attention. Sometimes, you don't realize these 'problems' until later on in life.

8. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Cannot answer those questions for you, as I do not feel they are relevant. You need to do what you feel is working in your life. You sound like my wife. She was very active from age 13. She says sex is the easy part, but it took many years to figure out how a real relationship works.

Don't stress about it.

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Yes indagroove

I agree........have always said "you can have sex with anyone, but to have a connection with another on a deep and intense soul level is much harder"......

A lot of people Ive met almost "run away" from themselves by engaging with others in a sexual way........i suppose its like any other adddiction............it numbs pain...

I have used "love" as an anaesthetic in the past and have learned to fall back on it when times get tough, as others do with booze, drugs, and sex.....

Its just learning to "know thyself"

I suppose.....

And having lots of sex, isnt always a matter of "good work".....it can leave some feeling lonely and empty!

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Is there a certain age that is just to young to have the accumulated experience I have?
    That's a high number of partners to have had at your age, Sexkitten. Personally, I think it's a bit too many for someone 18, but it all depends on how YOU feel about it. I went on a sex binge at age 50 and had about that many partners in a year. When I looked back on it I decided that wasn't really what I wanted. It was fun but not the lifestyle for me.

It could earn you some kind of label that you'd wish you didn't have. When I was your age (40+ years ago) you'd probably have been called "easy", and your dates would've been mostly with guys who were looking for an easy lay rather than a relationship.

You've had enough experience that it's time to ask yourself if it's really what you want. Experience (or experimenting) is not a bad thing in itself. You need it to learn. But having too many partners in too short a time doesn't give you a chance to learn much about maintaining a relationship, and in the long run that's much more important (and fulfilling) than just having a lot of sex.

When I was your age I'd only had sex with one person, and I married her. It was a mistake that I probably wouldn't have made if I'd have had more experiences like you've had.

Should I slow down?
    In my opinion, yes, slow down. That's not to say you need to cut back the amount of sex you have, but try to single out one person and have a longer relationship with him/her.

Having lots of sex partners does NOT make you a bad person, but overall I think it's better to have fewer partners and more meaningful relationships. Please remember, all relationships don't have to be sexual. Even in my years of sex bingeing, I had a couple ongoing relationships that I kept non-sexual. It may have not been what they wanted, but for me it was nice, and they meant more to me than most of the others.

I hope this hasn't sounded condescending; it's not meant that way. I just think that, at your age, you'd be better off to slow down for a bit -- since you asked. jmho

11. timeless1

timeless1 New Member

Cannot answer those questions for you, as I do not feel they are relevant. You need to do what you feel is working in your life. You sound like my wife. She was very active from age 13. She says sex is the easy part, but it took many years to figure out how a real relationship works.

Don't stress about it.

Thats sum good advice that here:) dont worry about it you only live once:dgrin

12. barbie

barbie New Member

I had sex when I was 12.
    with one guy.Married that same guy at age 18 and he was 21
    Still married to that same guy.A lot of years and three kids later.:)

13. lollys

lollys New Member

Get your groove on! Stop looking back at what you've done cuz regret or not, you can't change it. You are not a whore or slut, etc... those are just word used by haters who can't get any.:rockon :penisdance

stop stressing over it.

14. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

The most important thing is how you feel about it. If you feel good then no problem. There are a lot of people out there that lived the "normal" youth and have gotten married and are very unhappy because they didn't really know what they wanted. At least you know what you want. I envy you for that.

15. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

Thanks to all the replies, been going through a real hell the last few days, someone introduced a virus into my main wolf pen and it infected them all *airbborn* within a few days; **(Its a virus that attacks the intestinal walls and makes it so they basically can eat and drink but wont hold it down long enough to absorb nutrients)** so not only are most of them incurable and living their last days but I have no SO to help me through it:cry ... which I guess is what brought on this like of self questioning:/

The way I see it, I should just quit the relationship seeking and sex all together for a while and just try to focus on life instead of trying to find someone. But that just isn't the Sexkitten way:eyes

I'm not compleetly lost as to my sexuality, *goodness knows I luv that certain part of a man(all of him :dgrin ) far more than the sweet nectar of the ladies (girls night out=never the same as normal girls)* but I am still nieve and lost on a few other things *Relationships* (I can help out my friends with their relationships and for the most part I play a pretty good doctor phill. Except when it's my relationship. Idk thats a whole nother topic there.)

To answer your questions Yorkiesmurf, my household was of no religeous preferance and no sugarcoated, diluted for-the-kids language; "titties, dick, asshole, fuck and pussy" were/are common words in my life. And as to your other question, they all started as short term relationships *with intent on my part for a long term* but progressed into just one night stands *I gave up trying ot turn them into anything more*. The relationships I did have were bad before and after the sexual exploration started, ***there's no transition lower than worst.:ugh ***

Gratzi again to all who posted, I won't be on for a while (three WHOLE days:eek ) as i'm headed up north to secure a place for my sick wolves to live out their days in a more peacefull setting where I can still visit them a few days a week. Spechial thankx to Kronniefor helping me get through to my buddy that theres a lot of reall exciting, helpfull and crazy individual people on the forum, He'll be posting soon in the intro place (and hopefully other places too),**Username Krumbles** hes kinda shy but if you see him give him a loud shout ot on my behalf if i'm not back:lol
    See you all in a few! ~~SK69 ^.~

16. loveit247

Gold Member

Sweetie, as long as you are happy and safe, who cares what others think. It is no one elses business. Just as long as you are 100% comfortable with what you are doing. I see no reason to lable people either.

What is good for some may not be good for others, but you do not have to concern yourself with what others think.

17. Elvis

Elvis Member

I'm really sad for your wolves!

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sexkitten your welcome , im glad my advice worked. :)

ANd im sorry to hear about your wolves ( I loved the pictures of them) so so sad to hear things have gone straight downhill for them :(

19. alwayshard

alwayshard New Member

who cares wat guys think. yea we would label u as a slut but thats usually the first grls that us guys go for. but do wat makes u happy(and im sure u make alota guys happy along the way). its ur life as long as ur protecting urself and if u end up pregnant u take responsibility then theres nothing wrong with it.

20. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

( Best to mean it as your own opinon rather than speaking for all guys everywhere . i dont hold you views )