question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by notwaiting, May 7, 2007.

1. notwaiting

notwaiting New Member

I'm not able to make myself orgasm, I can with clit stimulation, but not by penitration with my fingers or other objects... Any suggestions?

2. miss mary

miss mary New Member

i don't understand your post, can you make yourself orgasm with clit stimulation?? only with clit stimulation, and not with vaginal penetration?? if that's what you meant then you are totally normal, every woman climaxes in a different way but it is common to only climax from clitoral stimulation. if you are talking about masturbation, i also climax during masturbation only from clitoral stimulation. i am pretty new to sex, but even during sex i only climax from clitoral stimulation. i've felt close a few times, but have not yet had a vaginal/g spot orgasm.

i hope that helps... if you are having orgasms enjoy them and don't worry if they are clitoral or vaginal :) keep doing what makes you feel good :)

3. GreyGoose

Gold Member

How but just rubbin ur clit in different motions with your fingers? Try circles or side to side, up and down....

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

80% of women can't orgasm vaginally, so you're perfectly normal. As Miss Mary has said, if you're having orgasms, enjoy them and don't worry :)