Question...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LilKitten, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

Hi! I'm new to these forums here and I have one important question to begin with.

I started using the pill 9 days ago and I was wondering if it is relatively safe to have sex without using a condom and have the guy cum inside me? I've heard in several places that it only takes the pill 7 days to become effective but I've read a couple of things on here that make me wonder if that's true.

I'd be happy to hear anyone's ideas on this. Thanks!

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Welcome to the forum LilKitten, I'm not an expert on the pill, but I'm sure one of the female members will be happy to help.

3. pussycat69

Gold Member

I stopped taking it a long time ago,but if memory serves...I believe once you start it,you're good to go.As for 9 days,definitely not a problem.But just remember nothing is ever 100% and pills don't prevent STD's.
    Otherwise,enjoy the bareback experience :).

4. LilKitten

LilKitten New Member

Thanks for the info. I'm aware that nothing is ever 100% and about STD's and such. I've just been really craving feeling what it's like without a condom...never experienced that yet so I'm anxious to!
    Thanks again!

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Lordy -it's been YEARS since I was on the pill - but my daughters are on it and they have mentioned something about not having unprotected sex for at least a month.

I assume you are under a doctor's care with this prescription. why not call their office? If you are not ready to care for a child for the next 18+ years, then it's better to be safe than sorry.

....but once you are sure - you are going to love the feeling of skin-against-skin inside you. It takes it to another whole level of pleasure!!! :tup

6. ViciousVamp

ViciousVamp New Member

I'm on the pill right now and when I started my doctor told me to wait one month after I started taking them to have sex. So I would wait at least a month before having sex without a condom

7. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

the package does say 7 days... a lot of docs recommend a month but I was under the impression that that was to see how your body reacts.... what if you have unprotected sex on day 9 but on day 10 you react adversely to the pills (yup it happens, my roommate cant take the pill without having severe headaches) and have to stop taking it... it puts you at risk

8. Mystic

Mystic New Member

My Dr said 1 month also...I'd also just like to mention that with the pill AND condoms...I have a 2yo Daughter :p

9. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

ouch... i'm sure she's ur lil princess but that couldn't have been a welcome suprise at first

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOL - I was nursing a 3 1/2 month old when I found out some SHOCKING NEWS!!! Yep - we were pregnant again... ugh!

However, he has been the absolute joy of our lives, giving us treasures of happiness for over 23 years now.

..... there are no "mistakes", only "suprises"!

11. Nikki

Nikki New Member

Mine will be 16 this year--I was 19 when I got pregnant with her while I was on the pill and we used condoms.

12. Mystic

Mystic New Member

Yeah, we were very shocked. I thought I had some sort of flu so I went to the Drs., she said nope, you're pregnant...lol.

So true! Our lil one is our pride and joy, I couldn't imagine life without her.

13. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'll pray for you. God knows we do stupid shit with our cars when we're young...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.