Question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by amish, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amish

amish New Member

Ya, hi. Im new here as well. But i need some help on eating a chick(my girlfriend) out. I did it for the first time yesterday, and had no clue how to make it 'better' for her. I never penetrated her with my tongue, but just messed around with my tongue on her clit and all. I just need some tips and techniques. And afterlike 5-6 minutes, the tastes gets foul and makes me don't want to go on, should i just tell her to cleanse it more often? lol. Anyways, i'd like to give her an orgasm out of eating her out. Please give me some tips on how to do that. Thanks

and no, im not really amish.

2. Temptation

Temptation New Member

Hmm.. for starters, suggest starting off with a nice shower perhaps? :) I can't really tell you what is liked and disliked, I could only tell you from my personal experience but that would be just me. Ask her to let you know when you're doing something that feels good for her, good communication is the key :)

3. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

defintielly ask her what feels good and what doesn't. has she been eaten out before and got off? ask her specifics or seriouslly, you could always go to a barnes and noble~ drink some coffee and read some books. books are amazing and can give great instructions!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.