question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jhremix, Jul 29, 2009.

1. jhremix

jhremix New Member

I have noticed that most girls have sensitive nipples and are very pleasured by penetration.
    I don't get joy from any of the two,is that normal?:(

Jhremix[PIE][/PIE]

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

If you mean you can't orgasm just from penetration, you are far from alone, most women, myself included, can't. We need clitoral stimulation as well.

I love to have my nipples stimulated, but I have seen women posting here that it does nothing for them.

We are all different, nothing "abnormal" about us, we are just individuals. :)

3. jhremix

jhremix New Member

Its not just orgasming its no feeling at all. the only time i feel any pleasure is when my gf gives me oral :p. It doesnt matter that penetration doesnt work but i was just wondering because my gf has tryed to finger me and i felt nothing unless i was drinking ,then i felt a very little bit of pleasure.
    My gf likes her nipples touched to and always trys to touch mine because she knows it feels good on her, sounds like im missing out ):

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just one finger doesn't do much for me, I need at least 2 or 3 before it makes me feel good. I also need it deep enough to feel the pressure on my g-spot. Fingering also has to be accompanied by clitoral stimulation for maximum pleasure.

I've read that there aren't really any nerve endings in the vagina beyond the first 3 inches. Do you feel anything at the "mouth" of your vagina?

5. jhremix

jhremix New Member

shes tryed more then one finger and had her fingers in pretty far trying to look for the G-spot but nothing:ugh
    yeah i feel alot in that area untill it involves going inside.:eek:

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, since you said you felt a little bit of a sensation when you'd been drinking and were fingered, perhaps you are just too tense to get into it. Maybe you are just trying too hard because you think it's "normal" to feel something and you're pressuring yourself.

I dunno, I'm just throwing stuff at the wall and hoping something sticks.

It's late, so not a lot of people are logged in. Maybe you'll get more suggestions tomorrow when there are more peeps about.

7. jhremix

jhremix New Member

Yeah, i didnt notice the time lol, thnx anyways :)