Question

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by grunt0311, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grunt0311

grunt0311 New Member

Hi everyone, i was just hoping for alittle advice/reassurance...

I am datimg a wonderful woman, we love eachother very much, and we want to get married in the next year or two. Everything is great and fine and dandy, kind of like our life together is a movie.

The only issue im having is that she is bisexual, forst of all I do not have a problem with this, i am a very openminded individual, I really dont care what theyr sexual preference is as long as they are happy.

What bothers me (internally), is that earlier tonight she and I were talking on the phone, she broke the subject of her bisexuality. She says she loves me and that nothing will tear us apart, but she told me that occasionally she may want to have a sexual encounter with another woman. From a logical standpoint, I have no problem with this, she likes girls and wants to have some fun. She says it will not affect her love for me at all and all that happy stuff, it just one of those things she may want to do from time to time. From an emotional standpoint, I feel very strange about it, one of my initial responses in my head was that i did not want her to do that period. Knowing that she is a true bisexual taking that away from her is like her telling me I can never ride my motorcycle again. So i perfectly understand, so Im just looking for some guidance, when it really boils down to it, im really just not wanting her to have sex with anyone else, i wouldnt have sex with anyone but her, but at the same time I want her to enjoy herself, and it brings up alot of inadequacy/fear of her leaving me/"she will leave me for a woman"/intimacy issues, and I really want to get over it. I just dont know, it actually bothers me that im getting so worked up over it when in my head im alright about it but my feelings say another thing. Can anyone offer some advice?

Thanks all

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.