question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by trees, Jun 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trees

trees New Member

I have a lot of skin on my penis and when i masturbate it seems like i can get an orgasm in like under 30 secs... I dont know what the problem is... am i squeezing to hard or what (cause im not squeezing to hard) .just wondering if any of you guys knew from experience.

2. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

i dont think i can help ya...suppose its how you are,try seeing a doctor maybe =\

3. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

not exactly something serious though

4. falcon7121

falcon7121 New Member

Have you tried masturbating slower and also you could take your hand away when your just about to start cumming and do that for a few times. I do that and it enables me to cum alot too.

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Trees

I'm not exactly sure at what is your main concern? I'm gonna assume that it is that you feel you cum too quickly.

You have a lot of skin, means that the head of your penis is normally fully covered by your foreskin. That makes you naturally sensitive and explains why direct stimulation of the head, brings you off quickly.

Next time you give yourself an orgasm, (and say last 30 seconds) immediately try for a second one. Then a third.

You will soon discover that it takes longer and learn that it is quite easy to enjoy longer sessions.

In addittion to this, you could also stop stimulation just before you cum. It takes a bit of practice and will power. Once mastered, you will learn that not only can you delay ejaculation, but you can progress to multiple orgasms with a final very powerful ejaculation.

I don't actually think you have a problem at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.