question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by curious56, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curious56

curious56 New Member

Whenever I speak with someone about my deep feelings or embarrassing moments (non-sexual in nature), I experiece vaginal lubrication, without any feelings of sexual arousal. Has anyone else ever experienced this, and/or have any idea as to what may cause this?

2. kbate

kbate New Member

It is quite normal. "vaginal lubrication" is a normal reaction to any intense stimulation, it can be mental, or physical. The brain can do wonders. It may be "shame" based, if you (even subconsciously) equate shame and sex. It may also mean good things for your lovers, as you can probably get "wet" just by thinking about sex.

These may be the ramblings of a failed psychology student.

3. curious56

curious56 New Member

Thanks. Your reply is along the lines of what I have been thinking. Except I hadn't heard that any intense stimulation can cause lubrication. But, then again, I haven't been able to find any information on this subject.

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

here's what little i know the best i can answer the question. a vaginal is nothing but an inverted penis with ovaries instead of balls and the clit representing the head of a penis.
    that part is true, this part is what i think a male like male gets erect through out the day and several times while he is sleeping. a man, me, can have an erectionduring weird times for no reason, like at junior high while you are giving a speech on george washington in front of the girl you had a crush on, and not even realize it. so if a guy can have an erection for no reason a female should too rite. and both of those reactions and impulse controlled anyway so they dont really have to makes sense when they trigger, rite?
    or maybe you just equate shame and sex like kbate said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.