Question...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Medri478, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Medri478

Medri478 New Member

Ok, so I'm kind of embarassed to ask this question, for me and her, but me and my girlfriend have been going out for about 8 months and I'm the first person she's actually been sexual with in a relationship. We were both virgins at the start of the relationship (we're not now), but I had been sexual with another girl before, just not to the point of where we had sex. But anyway, to the question. My girlfriend has been wanting me to eat her out a lot lately and I want to, but sometimes...it just doesn't smell too good down there and I can't stomach it to do it :lol So I won't, and then she gets dissapointed that I won't eat her. The other day we went swimming and at the end of our swim, I ended up fingering her in the water. When we got out, she wanted me to eat her out and I was happy to oblige and there was no odor what so ever, it was great. The day after she asked me if I don't like eating her out and I said of course I do. I'm thinking she just doesn't wash down there good enough :uhh: but I'm not really sure how to tell her haha. So yes, that was embarassing to ask lol, help? :lol

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

Is she a big girl?
    Does she shave?
    Doe she sweat allot?
    You can always put stuff like syrup down there?
    Does she go to the gyob (the pussy doctor)?

3. RainbowMuncher

take a shower with her and wash her vagina? XD

4. Medri478

Medri478 New Member

No, she's not big at all, she's around 120. She doesn't shave though, she thinks it's unnatural looking, so she just keeps it trimmed down there but she doesn't really sweat a lot. We have taken showers together and it's fine though, she really likes sex in the shower, as do I, but that only helps if we take a shower together :p

5. RainbowMuncher

o.o i didnt say have sex in the shower.. let me rephrase..o.o clean each other in the shower..o.o use it as foreplay or something..x.x

6. Medri478

Medri478 New Member

Yeah I know what you mean =P

7. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

part of the reasons why you have pub is so that they hold odor, which you are suppose to find appealling.

If she is healthy down there then it should not be that strong. If she dueshes that could cause a bacteria imbalance and so can water. Even your sperm can cause probelms.

How about this how far away from there do you have to get before you start to not be able to handle it.

Is it so bad that you are about to gag if not then she probably does not have that much of a problem. It could be as simple as what she eats.

8. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

somtimes this problem is from washing too much , believe it or not. washing kills the good and bad bacteria down there, if soap kills the good bacteria it will start to smell. could be many other reasons but this is the one which isn't noticed or thought about.

if she showers every day with a load of soap then this might be the problem, if she doesnt then ignore what i said :p

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

That is what i met.

10. RainbowMuncher

o.o well..<.< you could have her go to the doctor..

11. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

yerbut he wants to know how he can six the smell problem without her knowing so walking in one day and saying"hun we are goin the docters co zu smell a lil whiffy down there " sint gonna make things better lol i do agree with the posts about forplay in the shower and have u thought that she might not know baout the smell, im sur ei read sumwere that women are used to ther eown smell so therefore dont notice it ...i dunno i might be wrong but hey and again about what she eats that defintaly can effect it :)

12. Medri478

Medri478 New Member

Well I don't want her to feel that embarassed, and if I tell her to go to the doctor, I'm sure that would make her very embarassed. Sometimes it is bad to where I feel like I'm going to gag, but I hold it in cause I don't want to make her feel embarassed or ashamed or anything, but most times it's not *that* bad. It's just, I've noticed that if we ever go swimming or shower, the odor seems to lessen or there isn't any at all, which makes me think that she doesn't wash quite as well as she should down there.

It's kind of ironic though, she rarely goes down on me because she says that she doesn't like the taste of precum/cum and if she does, it's only for maybe 30 seconds, at the most :(

13. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

If you are about to gag she has some sort of a bactaria problem. There are bacteria that eat dead bacteria and the waste that bacteria makes. That balance can be messed up by some soaps.

You are looking for a way to cover that smell up, but leave her the same way that is not good for her. But that is the only advice we can give you. She has this problem and she will probably never know about it.

There can be other problems.

So your question should be how do you get her to go to the doctor. Start off by calling up a doctor you want her to see and see what advice they'll give you in tricking her into going to the doctor.

The only things i can think of doing is finger her then right after stick your finger near her nose. Or take her panties and try to put them near her face.

And sooner or later you are going to want her to get over that pre cum thing. that is going to get old eventually.

14. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I have to agree with everyone else by saying maybe you should shower with her.. Hopefully she doesn't have an infection! :(

15. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hon, sex is supposed to be enjoyable, for both of you! If she loves you she isn't going to want you to suffer! She may have an infection, and allowing it to thrive could lead to problems with infertility down the line, so you'd be doing her a favor by mentioning that there's something funky going on down there. She's a big girl, she can handle it. You would want to know if you smelled funky, yeah? Anything that needs to be said can be said as long as you're tactful. Approach it as if you're mainly concerned about her health.

If she has a normally strong scent (still, it shouldn't make you want to gag), she could keep a few SweetSpot wipes by the bed and use one before cunninlingus. Or you could lick her through a dental dam. She could perhaps alter her diet some (pineapple juice works for guys, don't know about women!). On the same subject, she could suck you through a flavored condom...and perhaps you might want to consider altering your diet, too. (Cut back on meat and caffeine, more fruits and veggies, lots of water, pineapple juice.) Willingness to help make sex as enjoyable as possible for your partner is just one of those traits I think is fundamental to a loving, respectful relationship.

16. Medri478

Medri478 New Member

I really don't think she has an infection, she just went to the doctor last week and I'd think they would've caught something like that...

17. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Is there a specific type to the smell? Is it fishy? Anything like that?

18. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Then maybe she just needs to wash more.. Plain and simple. I don't know how you could tell her though. That would hurt my feelings. :ugh

19. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

that is the problem guys arent known for being able on telling a girl about this problem in a way that wont get them slapped or banned from pussy. If girls had the mentality of guys he could just say you stuff stanks fix it. And that would be it. But girls are girls and guys are guys so what exactly does he have to say or do to make her realize this problem?

Try using a less stronger soap that isnt anti-bactoria, like maybe ivory.

20. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

Bud......the pleasant smell is half the enjoyment of eating pussy.