Question - What has been your most embarrassing sexual experience?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Sexy Living, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Sexy Living

Sexy Living New Member

I am doing some research for a small sexual publication. I would like to include some fun and interesting information that readers would appreciate. A sincere thank you for all your intelligent replies.

Question - What has been your most embarrassing sexual experience?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

There is a thread with about 20+ posts in the General Sex Talk area, called "Most Embarrassing Sex Moments" , which I think will add loads of information to your publication.

3. Kayla

Kayla New Member

when i first started having sex my dad walked in on me and my then current b/f having sex on our couch. he come home early from work to surprise my mom with an early dinner and cought my b/f eating "dinner" early!

4. blondboy

blondboy New Member

Your Dad "catching you" brought up ancient, hurtful memories of my asshole father catching me masturbating. I have always loved watersports, i.e. using the shower to masturbate, using the bathtub faucet to masturbate, etc. One day in high school I came home, horney as hell, got into the tub, planted my ass up under the faucet with legs up against the wall. Legs spread, balls and throbbing-hard cock totally exposed. The old man came home from work early, barged in and started screaming at me. A similar thing happened again later. A close second to that story is being caught maturbating by a Navajo Indian, but that is another story.

5. screwer_x

screwer_x New Member

i couldn't get it up and it shrunk instead because i was so nervous back when i was 18 (so long ago) with a 38 year old woman who led me on. She laughed @me. I realized later that there just wan'st much chemistry between us since I wan't turned on anyway.

6. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

My most embarassing story is that I haven't had sex in over 8 years.

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Why has it been so long Red?

8. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

Haven't had a date in that long. And I only had 1 GF while i was a teen. I am in touch with my femenine side since I was raised with girls and aunts and no male influence. I am looking for romance before the bedroom.

9. morrison

morrison New Member

My first time I told the girl I was experienced but when it came time to do it I couldn't get it inside of her, couldn't tell where the hole was and when she guided it in I must have come within thirty seconds.