[Ask a Girl] Question to the ladies?.....

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Howie_t, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Ladies has anything like this ever happened to you?

Have any of you ever found yourself aroused sexually and wet down there while you are beginning to be exammed your male/female gyn doctor?

Did you get or ever feel embarrassed because of it?

If so I would like to hear your story,if you don't mind sharing.
    Thanks

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ummmmm. No. Having a gynecological exam is not exactly exciting, at least for me. After all, a cold speculum inserted by a person who shines a light into your twat to scrape tissues is not thrilling. :eyes

I was embarrassed the first time because I was a virgin and it was just strange to have a stranger doing something my daddy warned me not to let anyone do, LOL.

I do prefer female gyns, by the way!

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Ewww. No! It's not a fun experience.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

hell no!

So, tell us Howie, do you get a boner when you are having a prostate exam?

5. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Nope I have never been aroused by my OB/GYN!! Ewwww those things are not fun!!!

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

It kind of reminds me of the time a guy asked me if putting in and taking out tampons got me horny.

They say kids say the darndest things, but I think men have them beat by a mile. :lol

RaynieJ likes this.
  7. igor

Gold Member

Ya know, CL, the last few times I have had one of those exams (next one is in Oct) I haven't minded it at all. It actually kinda felt good... :lol

8. longing4fun

longing4fun New Member

I see where Howie's going girls...you gotta keep in mind that some of our biggest fears have to do with sending the wrong message...like getting a physical by a female doctor and the thing just popping her in the eye!

Yeah, we've all had them but if anyone were to actually get a boner while being examined it would probably be because of the anticipation of the fear and not the gorgeous doctor we all wish was on our nuts :)

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've been asked that too! :lol Removing tampons is probably the most unsexy thing a woman can do with her vagina. As far as inserting them goes, usually I'm so completely unhorny that it's difficult getting them in.

And no, I've never been aroused during a gynecological exam regardless of the sex of the doctor. I just lie there and wish for it to be over.

RaynieJ likes this.
  10. Trixi

Trixi New Member

No. No way. Not sexy AT ALL.

But my husband says a prostate exam does feel good. He had a female doctor a few years ago and he gets all hot and bothered thinking about her doing the prostate exam. Now it's one of his fantasies - it starts with "drop your pants." He loves his prostate massaged, so I do it for him frequently.

11. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

NO!

CL,
    The reason I asked this question,was I have a female partner who I work with everyday and one day we was talking about doctor appointments and she bought up about going to her gyn and what happens to her sometimes when she goes.So I thought that this was be a great place to ask the women here and that is why I asked the question.Thank you for your answer.

12. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Ladies,I wasn't asking this as being a sexual thing.Read my response to CL and you will see why I asked. I have over heard women mention that they were or gotten that way when they was upon the table and waiting to be checked and was feeling embarrassed by the doctor finding out that they are wet down there and might be thinking they a sexual aroused. anyway Thanks for your answers.

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Damn Howie, I wonder why they all jumped to that conclusion.:p Sex is the farthest thing from my mind when I come here.
    Just kidding, I'm sometimes misunderstood too.;)

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My answer is still no, Howie. The reason they use KY on the tools is that most of are dry as a bone thinking about what is to come! :D

15. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

I'm with all the girls here and its a NO!!

I went and got a Brizilian for the first time ever this morning and she had me in all sorts of positions and in NO WAY WAS IT AROUSING!! Ok...i lie....when she rubbed power on me, oil and cream it felt good...but i think a more 'soothing' good than anything.
    (although she was cute ;))