Question that bothers every guy.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by someoldskoolperv99999, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. someoldskoolperv99999

Hey guys, just joined the forums, and I would like to spend a second just to introduce myself. I just turned 18 a few months ago, right now I am finishing up my last year of high school. And planning to get a job somewhere in IT, when i get out, and go to college at night. Anyway here we go
    I turned 18 a while ago and hit the club scene with some of my friends. I am a pretty good looking guy so I don't have much trouble getting girls, however my concern is the concern of almost every guy. The size. Its not around where I would like it to be, when a girl usually gives me a blow job she can hold it in just one hand.

That is unacceptable. I would like to know what experiences most people at this forum had with enlargement pills, and what do you think I should do. I am aware that I am young and that I am still growing, however I am a pretty small framed guy, around 5'9? and I haven't grown much at all in the last year or so.

Thanks in advance.

2. Logger

Gold Member

Size

I've seen videos of guys who are small and short, that cannot use more than 2 fingers to jerk off.

While maybe its easy for me to say, but there has been a whole Hollywood thing for the size of men's penis like for the size of women's breasts. Big Breasts means a better selection of men. The size on a man's penis is rarely an issue for a woman.

The side effects of the pills are probably not well known. Be sure you find out what the known side effects are first. Read the PDR at the library. Medical schools have medical research libraries.

A woman is more interested in what you can do for her and what you appear to be likely to be able to do for her children. If you show that you are a good listener and are likely to be a good provider, then the rest is chemistry, not size.

A lot of IT is being out-sourced overseas, so the growth in IT is in a slowing trend. You might have a better future in X-Ray, or some medical technician field. In 3 months training you can be making decent bucks in a medical field.

I'd be more concerned about what kind of car you drive and what kind of a place you have to take a young woman. Once I got a place that looked like kids could have fun in the yard, my dating options expanded big-time

My wife is busty for her figure, and that is enjoyable, except the downside is that I have to worry about other guys more than is ideal. If I had it to do over again, I might choose a less attracitve lady, who was more in tuned with my values. Similarly, if you turn into a hunk, your GF is going to have to be more concerned about her girl friends going after you. :party

Blessings either way.

PS: I did a search of the forum on :penis Size. here are some links to some of the threads discussing the issue, with differening points of view.

Discusseds Enlarger Pills:
    http://sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=381&highlight=Penis+size

Penis Exercise considerations:
    http://sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=389&highlight=Penis+size

Discusses Penis Length compared to Girth:
    http://sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=233&highlight=Penis+size

#2 Logger, Mar 30, 2004
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2004
  3. someoldskoolperv99999

Yea thanks for the responce. A lot of people believe that IT industry is doing bad, however on the contrary they are doing much better than what people think. Its just that most people who can't get a job are underqualified.
    For a lot of people it's just a job, but for me it's more of a way of life, so thats why I think I wouldn't have much problems getting a decent job.

Also one more question, I haven't been in the dating scene for that long, but I mean would girls really be considering what a guy could do for her children, and what places I can take her, just if I meet her in a club. Do women really look that far in the future?

Another thing about what you mentioned about how you can always tell if a woman has large breasts but you can't tell if a guy has a small penis untill it's too late. Well its true, and I agree with you. However I want her to have a good time as well, you know what i mean? Anyway, just some thoughts.
    Thanks for your responce.

4. Logger

Gold Member

Women's Plans

Women talk about Music, concerts, hair, clothes, etc. Until they have kids. Then they want to spend time talking about their children.

You are correct that most young women are not thinking ahead about having children. But the maternal instinct is strong, and subconscious to a large extent. To the extent that you can play to the maternal instinct, you will be more tantalizing to women. If you are concerned about size and satiation, buy assorted sized dildos for a drawer in the room you use for a pleasure palace.

5. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

there is no magic pill, if u want to change something, it takes a lot of perspiration, commitment and determination.. with the proper guidance

6. killjoy

killjoy New Member

the pills don't work, the exercises dont work, you're stuck with your pecker the way it is, the real problem is learning to deal with it. Have big confidence, that's one thing you can actually improve on......

7. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

speak for yourself. my slab of meat can choke a donkey because i exercise. and ive always had confidence, just now i get a bit cocky for some to handle... pun intended :p

8. Kendrababy

Kendrababy New Member

To answer the question......Yes you are way too small.....and we laugh at you behind your back............

Just kidding.....Not as important as tounge agility.....in my book.

9. robinlds

robinlds New Member

As a women,yes, size matters.The bigger your dick the better it feels inside.I want something big enought to feel fucking.

10. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

exactly. my girl is pretty tight. and naturally she is tight every time. she is a petite girl. there is no doubt in her mind she loves to be stretched over and over again. if i had a smaller dick i probably could still give her pleasure. but having a huge slab of meat entering a woman just drives her wild.... she always says, "where does it all go?" i don't know but i feels damn good :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.