Question(s) about vaginas

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Nuggets, Aug 11, 2007.

1. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Hi everybody

I'll soon be with my SO again after quite an extended time period of being away from each other. I read in a thread somewhere else on SF that the "suppleness" of a woman's vagina can go away through a prolonged period of not being used, I.E., not having sex. Does this hold true for most women? Does this mean that when I have sex with my SO that it's going to hurt her? I am not very large at all but I also would not say I am particularly small either.

We have a very stable relationship so I am not worried at all but my question also brings something else to mind. If it does not hurt her, does that mean she has had sex at some point during this time away? Or does that just mean I am small? Haha with us I am pretty positive that it would mean the latter as in I am not the biggest. :lol

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

With proper arousal, a woman should not experience pain during sex. Even if it's been a while, and especially since you are of a normal length and girth, things should go smoothly. And this should answer your second question. If it doesn't hurt her, it does not mean she's been unfaithful.

3. Tanya

Tanya New Member

I agree with Rose 100%

4. Nuggets

Nuggets New Member

Thanks for the input Rose and Tanya. I know for a fact that I always "properly arouse" her :brow and the other questions arent really issues unless someone wants to try to prove you wrong :p

I would think Rose knows her stuff from reading her other posts. :bow

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

In the thread I think you were referring to, the guy was described as being large. Even then, it isn't a problem as long as you penetrate slowly, read your partners reaction, and don't start thrusting with vigour until she relaxes around you.

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

It's not possible to "revirginize" the vagina, so, no, there shouldn't be any pain. If it's been a long time since the vagina has been penetrated, there may very well be some resistance, it may feel a little tighter, but use of a vibrator will have kept the vagina "in shape".