Question re:wife wanting to dress sexy in publc

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rocker52, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Rocker52

Rocker52 New Member

A little background first. Married 22 years to an amazing woman. She has always liked sex, but over the last 3-4 years she seems to have gone through some sort of transition. I think it's due to an increased confidence level that has occurred with age. She's 48 with a smokin body. Not smokin for a 48 year old, just plain smokin! I married several levels above me in the looks department.

Anyway, the changes in her have been gradual but seem to be speeding up. For example, a few years ago I asked her to text me a picture one day and she did not like tat idea at all. Now she randomly texts me pics without me ever asking. (see avatar). I went on a business trip this week and when I got to the hotel and started unpacking I found an envelope she had stuck in my luggage. Inside were extremely graphic pictures she had taken of herself...licking her nipples, playing with a vibrator, fingering herself, and so on. Great and most welcomed surprise!

Normally when we have sex she dresses up in something ultra sexy. She is very well endowed and can wear just about any little outfit and look hot. Lately on several occasions she has said things like, "maybe I should wear this top out in public sometime without a bra". Once she was wearing a short mini dress and was flashing her pussy to me all over the house. Afterwards she brought up the idea of wearing a short skirt with no panties and flashing me in public. Since she has mentioned several times about how she needs to figure out how she can flash me without anyone else seeing. Point is, I know this women and at this point she's serious.

I think most guys would love to have a wife that wants to do this stuff. But I'm not sure it's a good idea. I believe she wants to do it for me. She knows it turns me on when she teases me and she wants to take it further. Clearly though she must enjoy it too since it's all her idea. I'm not one of those guys who dreams about watching his wife fuck other guys, so I suppose that's part of it. I really don't how I would feel if some other guy saw her pussy due to a miscalculation on her part or something like that, for example. I mean I wouldn't get pissed, but would it be a turn on or would I just be worrying all night that her dress would ride up too high, or her tit would fall out? I don't know. On the other hand, if the "show" was just for me I would probably get into that. Am I making any sense?..haha

Btw, I could stop all this by just telling her I thought it was a bad idea. However, if I don't say anything I know it's only a matter of time before she surprises me. She like surprising me so the first time it goes down it will completely unexpected.

Any advice from ladies who've done this about how to "strategically" expose ones self? That seems to be the only thing holding her back right now; not having a plan. Men, any reasons I might not be thinking about as to why this might be a bad idea?

Rocker52

#1 Rocker52, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    Cee j likes this.
  2. 12barblues

Gold Member

I have no advice whatsoever.....I just want to shake your hand. ...congrats

RaynieJ likes this.
  3. almostthere

Gold Member

Im with 12bb, and who cares if someone gets a peek at her pussy. If shes as hot as you say, and i dont doubt it, most guys see her and fantasize about her anyway. Enjoy the ride bro!

Mb91234 likes this.
  4. alwaystry

I do agree withthe above and I wish my current lady was a little more like that. Having said that , I understand that you do not want to share her but I believe the public thing may not be just for you. I believe she has a " renewed" confidence level and as much as she enjoys doing all that for you I believe she also wants that sense of adventure and would love if she " got caught " flashing you. And like almosthere said , guys are already checkingher out and having thoughts so just be confident that you don't want to share he but proud of what you have and secure in your relationship. Lot's of guys wish they had a lady that would give them those surprises and act like that for them , especialy after all those years of marriage. So congrats man

RaynieJ likes this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

My only comment as a dude is: be careful what you wish for because you might get it!

6. dude2154

dude2154 Member

I'm also with 12bb what's the big deal if someone else sees her it's not like if some dude does happen to catch a glimpse he will rush over and rape her my wife is somewhat of an exhibitionist and have flashed mmmaaaannnyyy iam always with her when she does and it's not only me she flashes if someone does see her about the worst thing that happens is who ever sees her may actually compliment har

7. Rocker52

Rocker52 New Member

Alwaystry, you make good point about it being as much for her as me. Like I said, she must like the idea since she's the one promoting it. I think too that she is just becoming very comfortable with her body. In addition to flashing me in public and wearing things she normally wouldn't outside the house, she's also brought up videoing our sex and posting it on the net somewhere. She saw one of the backstage casting call vids and on several occasions has walked in my home office to "apply" for a job. Comments like, "can I make more money if I do movies", and " if I get the job does that mean you'll need to video me having sex with you and sucking your dick". This is all said in such a way that I'm certain if I pulled out a camera she would roll with it.

Almostthere, you hit on something too that I hadn't really considered. Yes, guys do check her out and I've gotten a lot of comments from other guys about her. I even had a boss once who joked in a meeting with a lot of people in attendance that he knew I was a top "closer" the day he first saw my wife. For the most part, my male friends seem sort of intimated by her. I can sometimes "feel" them trying to show that they're not checking her out. I suppose that means they really are. Just recently a friend of 10 years found out her age It's not a secret, but apparently he had always assumed she was closer to 15 years younger than me, not 4. But, guys checking her out is something I ever think about. Maybe because I don't notice, maybe because we've been together close to 30 years total so I'm just so use to it it doesn't seem unusual. I never really thought about it until right now. I think I've tended to "protect her" if you will..."honey, you might want to wear something over that top because your nipples are really showing"...stuff like that.

Dude, funny you should say that. The concept of, "whats the worst thing that can happen" is one I preach to my employees and children constantly. I guess I need to take my own advice:). I just need to get comfortable with the idea that some other guy accidentally getting a glimpse of her probably isn't that big a deal. Hell, I suppose if that happened there's a good chance it would turn her on and I would get the reward.

And thanks for the nice words guys.

Rocker52

RaynieJ likes this.
  8. StewartSg

StewartSg New Member

rocker52, I envy you for having such a liberal minded wife who knows how to tease you and turn you on. Why not enjoy this show and have fun at it. It could turn out to be a whole new experience

9. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

At some point in a woman's life a switch is flipped and she becomes the slut you always dreamed of. I've seen it several times and partook of their fruit. Hang on and enjoy the ride. It's gonna get wild.

10. Mikey22

Gold Member

I agree with all the above. Enjoy it!

11. audirs4

Gold Member

Just be happy and enjoy!

12. Rocker52

Rocker52 New Member

Well....it happened

Went to Florida over xmas and one night the kids stayed with grandma. We were both looking forward to being alone for night and I decided we would go out to dinner then head back to our hotel suite for some fun.

My wife choose a shortish black skirt and a top that showed off some serious cleavage so I knew the night was going to be good from the start. She was looking very hott. Anyway, we went to dinner. Lots of flirting, hand holding, etc., but nothing out of the norm by any means. Afterwards she suggested we stop at a club that was close to the hotel to check it out and have a drink. Ok..Sounds good to me:)

So now were in this club. It's more like a beach bar actually but very tropical like with lots of neon lighting, yet kind of dark at the same time. As we enter my wife leads the way and decides on sitting at the far end of the bar. I thought that was odd since normally she would chose a table, but I was okay with it and we were talking so it didn't stand out much.

What did stand out, besides those great breasts of hers, was that she downed her first Margarita pretty quick. She also had her hand on my thigh and was obviously feeling pretty frisky. Soon after the second round came I noticed she was sitting facing me with her legs fairly wide apart. Wider than she, or most women, would normal sit. Thats when I started to wonder, hmmm. is she wearing anything under that skirt?

It didn't take me long to place my hand on her thigh. As I started moving my hand higher, she opened her legs further and the bedroom eyes appeared as she spread her legs far enough to raise her skirt high enough for me, and anyone else looking, to have a completely unobstructed view of her bare kitty. It was quite the turn on to say the least and quite frankly I didn't really give a shit whether anyone else saw or not.

Needless to say we didn't stay long after that. Once back at the hotel we basically started having sex in the elevator on the way up to the room. She was rubbing my dick through my pants while I fingered her soaking wet pussy. We like two teenagers. It was great! So great that I did something I haven't done in 30 years I'll bet. I came 3 times that night. The first time all over her tits. The second inside her After my second O she thought I was done, and so did I, but she wasn't and so she asked me to get out "our friend" (her rabbit). In the past she had only used the "ears" and never the "shaft", but after just a tiny bit of coaxing there she was fucking the hell out of herself with her toy. The sight of that got me hard again and I started jacking off while watching this awesome show. She finished then started twirling her tongue around the head of my cock as I stroked. Between seeing her with the Rabbit and the feeling of her tongue dancing on the tip of my dick I was able to muster a third O rather easily.

I'm not the best writer, but trust me, it was one of the best sexual episodes of my life! I'm a lucky guy:)

13. Silverfox

Gold Member

Cool. I'm glad events turned out well.

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

Saaahweeeeet!!!......she's a keeper...lol

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. AK47J

Gold Member

You lucky s.o.b. congrats!

16. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I can only wish mine would come out of her web of boredom one day

17. HotForHoney

Gold Member

A year ago I never would have done it. I went to bf's in just a strapless dress. I guess going out to eat would be a next step.... Point is, there's hope.

GreyGoose and Silverfox like this.
  18. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Mu girls she is to old to do things or bc shes a mom of 4 so she can't do things. Drives me nuts

19. Cee j

Cee j New Member

20. Cee j

Cee j New Member

I agree with you(;