[Female] Question? is it true?

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Horneyhusband64, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Horneyhusband64

Do wemon really like giving guys blow jobs? Or is that just something yall tell us (guys)?

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It depends on the woman. In my experience when it comes to head, there are three types.

There are those who just love doing it. This is the kind of woman that will see you've had a bad day, sit you down on the couch, pull down your pants, give you amazing head, zip you up and go get you a beer. She'll walk around the rest of the night with a smile on her face, knowing she made you happy. And because you are, chances are you'll give her a good fucking when you go to bed later. Many women who truly enjoy giving head have told me that they have mini orgasms while doing so. These are the kind of women that will suck you to completion, before they've been fucked, as the few minutes you'll stay hard will give them enough fucking to be satisfied. You really don't mind the times that she only wants to blow you for a couple of minutes, as she needs a long hard fucking.

Then you have those that aren't really into giving head, but they do as a matter of reciprocation. I can usually tell. Even though them may have good technique, I can usually tell if they don't really enjoy it. As a lot of my pleasure comes through seeing my partner's, I'd just assume move on after a few minutes. I enjoy giving women head, so I don't require a lengthy sucking, for me to want to reciprocate.

Then there are those that don't really don't like giving head at all. It literally takes an act of congress to suck you, if it ever does happen.these are the kind that will only give you head on your birthday and maybe christmas, if they are far enough apart. I had a girlfriend like that once. The first time we had sex was a pretty normal first time. We went to bed and made out. I licked her. She sucked me. We fucked. Rinse and repeat. Since this gal had everything I found attractive at the time face, hair, nice natural but not too large for me DD tits, super tight pussy that gave my cock amazing sensations and a big clit that felt great rubbing my shaft as she would ride me. However, she never let me lick her, or sucked me again. it soon got boring even though she was really hot to me.

There's one other situation that I hadn't thought about when I started this essay. It's what I call the wedding ring syndrome. These are the women that seem to love to give you all the head you want, until you put a ring on it. Something snaps in their head that they've won you and don't have to work that hard any more. A lot of the married, or formerly married guys here will attest to this. This phenomena is something that has come up in discussion many times in the years I have been on this board.

All women are different, but in regard to head, they are usually one of the above.

xx

3. MissScarlett

Gold Member

Cappy I think you're pretty much spot on with this.

I fall into the first category. I love giving blowjobs & get immense pleasure from it. Every slight twitch, change in breathing, moans - all turn me on incredibly. I don't give blowjobs because I want anything in return. In fact the best are those when I give & that's it for the time being. I don't particularly enjoy 69 - I find it detracts from the pleasure of giving & I hold back on my own pleasure, but that's maybe just me. I always swallow (unless he asks to cum on my tits or face but my preference would always be to swallow).

To add to Cappy's 'essay' there are some women who view blowjobs as something dirty or even sinful. Among my friends I know women who never have & never will give a blowjob. They view it as something disgusting & repulsive & do not understand the beautiful act it is.

4. lkg4f

Gold Member

Great explanation - you seem to know women pretty well, Cappy_Dick.

djanalyst, Cappy_Dick and CLE32793 like this.
  5. teamster145

Gold Member

My wife can have orgasms from giving a bj. She however struggles with the thought that it is something bad and she should not enjoy it. We are working on that. So, I would say she falls into option 1 except her head gets in the way.

Horneyhusband64 likes this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Not a fan

7. lkg4f

Gold Member

I love it but it would have to be with the right person - the right chemistry.

HazHardHat likes this.
  8. Zazzles

Verified Gold Member

I love it with Mr Z :)

HazHardHat and Horneyhusband64 like this.
  9. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Well said @Cappy_Dick , I could not agree more.

I'm in the #1 crowd as well, I love to satisfy my man :)

HazHardHat, jay321, Amature and 5 others like this.
  10. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Yes, I know some that fit into this category as well. :(

HazHardHat and The_E_in_CLE like this.
  11. xtacy4

Gold Member

I absolutely love it. Kissing is the most intimate act in my opinion, and oral sex is a close second. The intimacy of it, feeling him getting harder, the power in controlling his orgasm....there's nothing I don't love about it! And I agree, I'm not a big fan of 69. I feel like I can't put my full attention into it. I've never had an orgasm from giving head though, jealous on that one! :)

12. Cowboy_73

Gold Member

That's why you are a keeper, Xtacy4, Oh yea and you have a great ass!

xtacy4 and Horneyhusband64 like this.
  13. Horneyhusband64

I'm kinda starting to think my wife is more like you. Because now that I think of it, we have done mfm and she seemed to enjoy doing the other guy more then me.

14. Horneyhusband64

I also don't care much for 69 becauseshe dose not hit the right spots for me but at the same time when I get her to cum from eating her out that the best part of her giving me a blow job because she gets more intense. And she will even deep throat me.

15. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

You are quite correct MissScarlett. I was going to cover this, as the partner I had that would not give or receive oral sex after the first encounter was a victim of this. Her mother taught her that getting or receiving oral sex, or pretty much anything sexual other than straight fucking was "dirty sex". Even making out! Apparently, from what I learned, her mother wouldn't do anything with her father other than straight fucking, so he eventually left her and the 4 girls. Her being the kid sister, she got it drilled into her mind to not have "dirty sex" like her no good father and his home wrecker wife. This this made her inhibitions so strong that she would not even receive oral sex, even though it made her cum very hard. She was always satisfied. She had the sort of clit that would rub my cockshaft as she rode me, which was the only way we ever had sex after the first time, as she said she needed to feel in control, because of my bigger than average size. She came on an average of three times a session because of this, so it wasn't a question of her being satisfied. Sex to me is all about the kissing, touching, smells, sounds and tastes of it all. the best intercourse in the world can't make up for lacking the rest. Her idea off sex was for us to strip, she'd stroke my cock a little and say "are you ready"? Then she'd get on and ride my white horse, til my balls emptied. It got boring really quick. even though her pussy gave my cock sensations like no other. It was no consolation for missing out on the rest.

As for 69, many folks just don't get the concept. It's not about being able being able, or not able to focus on what you're giving or getting. It's about the journey of mutual pleasure. The mother of my kids and I were so synced up with this, that she'd cum much harder with my cock in her mouth. Between the intensity of her powerful orgasm in my mouth and that she'd throat me ball deep, just as she started to cum, which would always trigger me off. There's nothing quite like a mutual oral orgasm.

xx

lkg4f likes this.
  16. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

''

Maybe something in your lifestyle affects your taste in a way displeasing to her?

xx

17. lkg4f

Gold Member

Maybe it is because you tend to make assumptions? You do not know me at all to be able to know how your wife is like me! I am sure your inadequacies stem from your state of mind or self esteem issues?

lucky5338 likes this.
  18. Cowboy_73

Gold Member

For me most women, would suck it but always stopped to ask if I was cumming? Sort of killed the mood for me and just pound the hell out of there pussies. I guess the guys before me tasted bad. Once I get the ladies to cum, they would not care if I cum in their mouth or not. Although once I cum I don like getting sucked hard.

19. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well, Cappy and Miss Scarlett pretty much said it all already. I'll just add:
    Any woman (or man, for that matter) who thinks oral sex is sinful due to some random Judeo-Christian reasoning - please be directed to
    The Song of Solomon... that book is loaded with poetic references to oral sex and sex in general. :p

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

And the Rabbi has spoken, thrust ;)

lkg4f, lucky5338 and 10_3XL like this.