Question From Inexperience

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HappySemaj, Apr 9, 2007.

1. HappySemaj

HappySemaj New Member

My last relationship was my first sexual relationship so there was quite a bit of exploration. But there are a few things I have questions about. Especially what the norms are.

-Is soreness afterwards normal? We had a couple weekends that it was expected, but then sometimes it didn't make as much sense.
    -What is a normal orgasm ratio? When i was with my GF she would climax 4-10 times and visibly cum 2-4 before I did.
    -Are women just physically able to orgasm more then men? (I might climax but not orgasm 2-3 times and orgasm twice in a long love making session and she would ABOVE to my 1.
    -What is a normal amount of foreplay? We usually went any where from 15 minutes to over an hour.
    -How long is a normal love making session? The quickest (quicky) took about 15min (she was already warmed up so to speak. Usually minus foreplay we would go in sessions of positions i guess a way of putting it. Each session being 15-30 min with usually 5 min slows or breathers in between and we might go through any where from 2-6. so about 45min- 2 hour norm and few times we went about 4.

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

Most of your questions have been answered in earlier threads Happy.

Probably best to spend some time looking up those with headers that
    sound similar to the answers you seek.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Everyone is different, and every session of lovemaking is different. It depends on mood, energy level, how horny each of you is, so just go with the flow and try not to over think it. Whatever comes naturally usually leads to the most pleasure, and that may be different each time, and different between other couples. You really can't compare and expect to get a set of statistical guidelines. It's best not to think about the time or count orgasms.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

True^^^^^Just a word to add, Expect Her to Cum
    a lot more than you do. And in my experience foreplay can last a few minutes
    to all Day depending on your and her moods.

Hiker:sf