Question from girls about vaginal fuck

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 18+, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18+

18+ New Member

I just want to ask one queston from girls about vaginal fuck and my question is in which postion you enjoy maximum vaginal fuck ?

thanks in advance.

2. pirouette

Gold Member

Well, if by "maximum vaginal fucking", you mean fucking that makes a woman cum? Position would be Cowgirl. But that's probably because I'm on top and in control ... pitch, angle, and speed can be adjusted to suit my "needs". Reverse cowgirl doesn't work as well because he is angled back too far for orgasms. If he's on top, missionary. Boring, but true. Legs up of course. lot's of other positions are great, but that one always rings my bell. However, if by "maximum vaginal fucking" you are referring to maximum amount of cock being stuffed in there....:rofl

3. pussycat69

Gold Member

For me I would say cowgirl (more control to suit my needs)or doggy(he can hit those spots that aren't as easily reached).

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Krof and I both very much enjoy the position where I'm lying spread eagle on my back or with my legs over his shoulders. Other faves include cowgirl and doggy.

5. Clark

Clark Member

excuse my interruption, ladies, but when you refer to cowgirl.... do you have your weight on your knees, sort-of kneeling over him?.. or weight on your feet, sort-of squatting over him?

[to me, cowgirl has always meant squatting]

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

usually, I do cowgirl by simply sitting on him, with my weight on my knees. For variation and a different feeling, I will pull my feet forward and 'squat', as you say.

Thorn & my favorite position is me lying on my back with my butt right at the edge of the bed, He stands at the edge, and I put my feet over his shoulders. Awesome penetration - Awesome control! Easy for him to smack my ass, too... and I love that! ;)

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

To me, cowgirl has always meant not squatting but sort of kneeling. The squatting position does get better penetration but it tires me out quicker.

8. pirouette

Gold Member

When I do cowgirl, I find I have the most control with one foot on the bed and the other on the floor. A half squat? :eyes

9. rene48

rene48 New Member

Cowgirl should ride the dick with a nice hunch. Not squatting. Squatting is sitting there and too much weight on the legs and knees. Just get on top, hands on chest and make your ass do the work. He loves it and I do as well and can see his face of enjoyment. But turning reverse cowboy, is difficult to me as it keeps coming out, depending on the length of your guys, so I don't care for it. I can lie on my back and lift my left leg and he is on my left side and watches it penetrate, which we both like. Sometimes we talk about nauty stuff to give him power. Spanking? I love it. I too get to the very corner edge of the bed and let him power fuck me from the back, and spank me. I've toughened up lots from the spankings. Stings at first but after getting use to it, you'll love it. I could go on and on.

10. pirouette

Gold Member

rene- I also have that issue in reverse, which sucks because my husband gets a kick out of the view. I can't ride him on my knees - one of them hasn't enjoyed dancing professionally as much as I'd hoped!

11. Clark

Clark Member

... if only my wife communicated to me this way! ...

12. sammi

sammi New Member

My personal favorite is on my stomach at the side of the bed so he can stand behind me. It makes it easier for him to go really fast and hard, which is what gets me off. I'm also a fan of regular doggy-style, but I hate being on top. I can never seem to get it right; I end up bending him the wrong way and hurting him.

13. blue

blue New Member

:grouphug

14. anonging

anonging New Member

on my knees , goes in very deep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.