question for you experienced ones out there

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by newone, May 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newone

newone New Member

ok.. i havent been having sex for very long and im not really sure if i have had an orgasm. i know that i have gotten this feeling shoot through me (its kinda tingly) and i shake a lil...so i thought that was an orgasm... but the guy i am with said that when he has had sex before he could feel the other girls vagina "grip" his penis when she had an orgasm. i guess what i am asking is do guys always feel it when you have an orgasm or is every girl different???

2. steph

steph New Member

I've heard every girl is a little different.

When I have an orgasm, there's no doubt at all. My whole body spasms, I get several waves of pure pleasure that begins at the top of my head and rolls down to my toes and back, again and again. Sometimes I feel like I'm floating and waves are crashing over me. My whole body 'tingles'. I can't see well for a few minutes during the orgasm. If it's a really intense one, my bladder fills up and I have to squirt all over everything. If I squirt, the orgasm becomes more intense. I have fainted from the intense pleasure. I get really weak and can't move much after a good orgasm.

mmmm. I think I need one now ...

3. kbate

kbate New Member

Different... but if you felt good.. who cares what you call it.

4. bee

bee New Member

my wife won't let me to touch her after she came. why?

5. kbate

kbate New Member

Many women get sad or even depressed briefly after orgasm. She may not want to associate this feeling with you.

Some women also are very sensitive for a period after orgasm and further touching can cause pain or discomfort.

Ask her.

6. voyager1

voyager1 New Member

every women is different i wount worry

7. Thorn

Gold Member

I sometimes feel my wife tightening up just before and during an orgasm but other times I may not feel it due to the fact that I am into watching and enjoying her getting off. It sounds like you might have had an orgasm and it may not have been real intense. That could be because you haven't had that many. They may become more intense as you have them in the future. If you stay with a partner for a long time you will get to know what the other likes and how to make it much more enjoyable for them and vice versa. :)

8. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I don't let my boyfriend touch me after I come either unless its sex, cos its just too sensitive down there, hope this helps all women are different

9. MaggieM

MaggieM New Member

I dont like to be touched down there after orgasm.Thats because I am extreemly senitive after sex.

10. Thorn

Gold Member

Like everyone says, "All women are not the same." Goes for men too I guess. After my wife has an orgasm from oral sex we immediately have intercourse so I can get off. Or if she gets off from intercourse we keep going for me also. Sometimes after her orgasm she gets greedy :mad and has to have another. (Orgasm that is. LOL)

11. MaggieM

MaggieM New Member

Well, We have also intercourse after oral sex.Its highly recommended.But I dont like rubbing on my clit after a clit orgasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.