Question for women who used to hate oral

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by edastro4life, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edastro4life

edastro4life New Member

This question is for women who used to hate giving head, But do so now with no problem. What turned you around into liking it?

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

Are there any, luckily I never met one yet, but I imagine they exist.

3. chrissie

chrissie New Member

When I began having sex, I was afraid more than anything to give my boyfriend head, let alone swallowing. My boyfriend would go down on me a lot, and eventually I got so horny I just wanted to suck him, and ultimately swallow him. I think it is just getting over the first steps, and realising its not scary, but quite fun and erotic. It is quite natural to be orally attracted to your partner's sexual organ, sometimes nature needs some time! These day's I can't get enough of oral, giving and receiving.

4. Tim

Tim New Member

Wow

just reading that got me all excited, i like you, alot..........

5. chrissie

chrissie New Member

Haha oh grow up!:lol

6. Dreama

Gold Member

I never used to hate it...I was uneasy about doing it on my last boyfriend. But, when my fiance and I got together, I was never wary of it, and I have always loved the feel of him in my mouth.

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I was somewhat disturbed by giving oral at first, it just seemed too taboo and dirty. When my husband hinted and suggested I do it, I realized I had to at least think of a good reason not to. After thinking about it, I realized didn't have any! My hesitation was based on what other people thought of doing that act, not what I thought.

What changed my thinking was my hubby asking me to do it, but then being very accepting of my position and not demanding I change at all. He let me come around in my own time, which was a very short period of time probably because he didn't pressure me.

After doing it a few times, his body language and the way he enjoyed it SO very much was pleasurable beyond anything I could have imagined! He gave me a great deal of subtle, but helpful feedback regarding what felt good and what he wanted more of. That helped me learn how to get good at it, and I'm sure that's why I now feel so aroused just pleasuring him that way. Now I think I enjoy it as much as he does. :lol

8. jimmy dean

jimmy dean New Member

i wish i would have found this thread before typing my long and frustrating situation in the sex and relationship forum. i have tried to be patient and understanding and i guess i will continue to be. i just really dont think she will every come around!! but i miss oral sooooo much!!!

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Lol it works the same way the other way around as well i think, because the first time i was asked to perfom oral on a gal ( i was 11 she was 14 ) i have to say i was petrified at the thought i tried an tried but i just couldnt do it, but now and for a long time i have enjoyed emensly the feel and the taste of a females vagina and the head rush i get when they orgasm is out of this world....

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Kronnie I was the same way, But I was never
    asked to do it just that we had started sex at a very early age
    and after a few years of having regular sex on a regular basis at age 15 I really wanted to try oral but felt it was "DIRTY" so I didnt start till
    I was 21,
    Now I love the taste and certainly never ever think of it being dirty
    And to my delight I found out every woman taste different.

Hiker:sf

11. Tim

Tim New Member

I feel your pain, my girl refuses to blow me. Yet i enjoy it so much, previous girls had no problem and saw it as a regular act, some not getting enough of it. now i can only imagine.............Valentines day is soon, maybe i'll get lucky!

12. edastro4life

edastro4life New Member

That's pretty much my situation, I''m trying to be patient but it's getting more frustrating everytime we have sex. Its like "Is this going to be the day, is this going to be the day, nope dam" And I don't want to be childish and be like you're not sucking me, so I'm not eating you. Maybe I should start playing the Lottery or something cause it seems like the Odds are more in my favor at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.