Question for women about going back and forth between sex and oral

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Emart, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Emart

Emart New Member

I spend a great deal of time working up to actually having sex...so the act of penetrating is like the ultimate pinnacle of the experience...

I'm starting to feel like I follow the same routine too much. Step one: lots of foreplay, step two: going down on her until she cums a few times, step three: slow sex, step four: hard/fast sex.

And I hate routines.....so here's my question: Do you think it would be a good thing to stop having sex in the middle of it all and go down on her, then back to sex for awhile, then go down on her etc?

My fear is going from maximum pleasure into something more mild.....what do you think?

2. Thorn

Gold Member

It works for us when we go back and fourth that way. But I do sometimes find myself stuck in a sexual routine like you mention in your post. And it is my falt because she always wants me to take the lead when we have sex.

3. loveit247

Gold Member

I thought you were going to say pull out and have her go down on you. If it was that I would say hell yeah! I love that.

But you should go for it. Nothing bad will happen if you don't like it.

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Definetly, both ways.

Hiker

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Trust me, Emart, penetration...then going down on her is NOT going from 'intense to mild'! I friggin go crazy when his tongue is between my legs!!!

Try some role-playing, in between. After fucking for a bit, grab her arms and hold them down, then come up and put your cock in her mouth, while still holding her arms. VERY hot action! (In my humble, over-sexed opinion). :)

6. irresister

irresister New Member

Routines

A more varied routine is still a routine. I like it most when my guy notices what he feels like doing and follows that. he is a mammal after all! Have fun...:phat

7. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Why not introduce some sex toys or fantasy play into your routine from time to time? Who said it has to be penetration/oral only?

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I`ve done that and it`s a nice change of pace emart. Tease her with the oral for 5 minutes and then penatration for 5 minutes. After several rounds of that she`ll be dying with anticipation of when you`ll make her cum :) Also change it up so you go right to hard and fast sometimes. If you cum too fast doing it hard the stop-start gives you a break. You`d be surprised at how many women like it hard and fast :)

9. Emart

Emart New Member

Yeah I've used the start-stop idea to double as an anticipation thing and being able to last as long as I want.

I love stopping to kiss her face, neck, and chest. Drives her crazy :D