Question for those of you who include your faces in your pictures...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MariaMaria, Aug 22, 2016.

1. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Do you not care about coworkers/relatives finding you here? I don't think we should feel ashamed of our sexuality, but I'm not interested in my boss or cousin seeing my naked pics...

2. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I close my album that has face pics to only people I follow. To try to control my pics of course thats not 100% safe I know.

comwp4me, PerfectPussy and MariaMaria like this.
  3. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Yeah, nothing you post online is truly private, but at least you do something to not have it out completely in the open :)

Hardlyfe likes this.
  4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Really it wouldn't bother me. If they are here it means they are here for the same reason as us. I know my brother posted here a bit before he passed away, never bothered me. He knew my username and I kept all my photos that I had to friends only and just never added him.

5. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Good for you for having that attitude!

Sorry for your loss.

longdong03 and Hardlyfe like this.
  6. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I don't show my face, I like too keep the real me seperate from the Internet me. A few members here have seen my face.
    I would rather family members didn't know I was here, other than that I have told people about my 'hobby'. And friends have seen some of my pics.

ply, Curiowife, longdong03 and 10 others like this.
  7. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I'm here on the DL no way I can show face. With that said I'm envious of all of you that are able to let go and have fun.

ply and MariaMaria like this.
  8. minskminx

Gold Member

I think I may have posted 1 or 2 body shots in the past but I would never post any face shots and actually posting any pictures has its dangers.

Not only might you be recognized by people you'd rather not be, photographs can easily used for other purposes. Essentially putting naked photos of yourself on the internet is that same as handing every person on earth the same naked picture and saying to them "use this picture for whatever purpose you want".

Perhaps some people wouldn't mind that but in the society in which we live I think most people would actually be uncomfortable at the idea.

I learned my lesson early in life when I moved apartments. I had photographs taken with a Polaroid camera that I kept in a box. These (and items of lingerie) went missing during the move. This was a terrible shock to me at the time, I had real fears about who had taken them and what they were using them for. I still have no idea.

I will never allow private acts to become public again. I have never allowed myself to be photographed during sex since and any existing pictures of me undressed are not sexual, i.e, topless at the beach.

9. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Very true. I assume that everything I do online is public too, that's why I'm careful. I admire the people who don't give a crap, though :)
    Sorry your pics were taken. That must feel unsettling.

longdong03, Hardlyfe and HazHardHat like this.
  10. Hardlyfe

Gold Member

I agree wholeheartedly, i always try to keep things separate, do not need the world knowing my business, two rules I had for six years on SF (the other one) no face no cock and it worked beautifully! On here I forwent the no cock policy, and it bit me in the ass with people being malicious, and distorting my pics then having the audacity to REPOST MY PICTURES with photoshop circles and markings Claiming I was a fake and doctored account. I regretted ever posting on here and almost left if it wasn't for @Hornychick and the gorgeous lady above.

That being said I had no support from Admin on here for someone who started a thread with distorted pictures of me, but it's all in the past!

11. Caged_N_Locked

Gold Member

What the hell, did they use to allow middle school kids on here or something???

Hardlyfe likes this.
  12. Hardlyfe

Gold Member

I can't deal with Taylor swift but she is a sage in saying shake it off and haters gonna hate!

Yeah it was like high school....

13. Johnjoe

Gold Member

I assumed most people that put there face on their photos were not bothered who saw them or the photos were posted by someone who put them up out of revenge against the person in the photos , I would never put any part of my body that people could recognise me from , my arms and back are tattooed so I never try and show them .

MariaMaria and Hardlyfe like this.
  14. BillM

Gold Member

Just watch it as I had my computer hacked and ID stolen, what a fucking nightmare!!! Bill

MariaMaria and Hardlyfe like this.
  15. sandwich

Gold Member

For me the issue is safety, as I had a bad forum experience elsewhere. It was only a head and shoulders shot. Since then I have no pictures anywhere. I quit Facebook because of what happened, but I eventually started a new account so I could keep up with out of town relatives/friends. It has no identifying info whatsoever. No one can look me up by geography, workplace, etc. The Internet is without boundaries, and add to that the fact that once a picture is online, even if you take if off, it is still there.

Also, I try to honor my parents, and I know that does not include having pics on a sex forum. My parents do not rule my life, by the way. Honoring them is important to me. They would not be thrilled by some of my past comments here, especially those made while I was single. My participation here as a married person is mostly about belonging to a community, and I try to keep it that way for the sake of my husband.

16. Rhaenys

Gold Member

I could never do face pics on here, and I won't even post any of my back without crossing out my tattoo. I have a few that show parts of my face, so people that know me well enough might be able to piece it all together or recognize stuff in the background of my other pics. But only a couple of my friends would be able to do that and they already know I'm on here anyways. I've only shown my whole face to a select few between here and the other site after feeling comfortable enough (and meeting one in person). Plus, my face tends to look pretty awkward in "sexy" pictures like the ones I post anyways, so it just works best to keep it out for my comfort as well as privacy.

17. djanalyst

Gold Member

my face would break the internet, so...:confused:

I mean, REALLY break it...*crash. o_O:oops:

comwp4me, CLE32793, ThumbUp and 3 others like this.
  18. Mittimer

Gold Member

Lies

19. Hardlyfe

Gold Member

Far from, the one you have on there is one of my fave SF gallery pics!

20. almostthere

Gold Member

I tell ya. One thing about this forum is , so far, I have not encountered any rude comments to those who post. Probably because every woman in the gallery is a true thing of beauty.
    But I too have thought about those with face pix. I often wonder what I would do if I came across someone from here in public.
    I would probably wait to get home and PM them