Question For The Women Here??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Howie_t, May 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Dear Ladies,

1.Whenever you and your man is having sex or makinglove and he be wanting to go down on you,Do you ever refuse to let him?

2.Do you look at him and say things like you must be crazy and laugh while saying things like that to him?

The reason that I am asking this is that my wife does that to me and I have tried everything that I can think of to get her to see that I want and love to give her pleasure in that way,But she still looks at me and laugh and say that you must be crazy.She also would say to me that if you want to do that,maybe some other woman will,but I am not.Whenever I would ask her why,she would say that it smells.I have even tried while we are in the shower together,But she would still refuse.So I guess what I am also saying that I need your help on convincing her that I love her scent and that she doesn't smell bad.She REALLY is a very clean person.
    Please!! Help!
    Oh! guy you can throw in your input too if any of you would like to.
    Thanks in advance,
    Howie_t :help

2. pussycat69

Gold Member

I don't know.All my friends and myself LOVE,LOVE,LOVE our guys to go down on us.I'm always clean and well shaven,but if i wasn't...before you'd blink,I'd been cleaned up and ready to go.I'd never pass up the opportunity;).

He tells me to go sit on his face or just goes down there...you won't hear me complain.

She maybe has some insecurity issues?Or are you the first guy who has "attempted" this fine act upon her?...

Did you ever really ask her about it outside the bedroom?Maybe if she wasn't on the spot you'd get a different answer.

Maybe she just hasn't "found " herself sexually yet.

Just my 2 cents :).
    Good luck.

3. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I feel bad saying this, but I do refuse him sometimes...alot...I feel bad, but I am like your wife. I don't understand why guys like to do it...to me it smells. And if I haven't kept on the trimming and shaving (which happens quite often) I don't want him down there.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sometimes when we're kissing and making out and he starts to migrate south I'm thinking that maybe I don't want oral at that moment, just because I want to get to the fucking, but usually I don't regret accepting the oral. :p Also, sometimes my boyfriend tells me he doesn't want me to give him oral only because he turns him on so much that he can't last long if we start fucking right afterward, which is fair enough but too bad, 'cause I love giving oral.

As for why a woman would refuse oral from her man, perhaps she had a bad experience with it at point and became tramautized. It sounds like she's extremely self conscious about the appearance and smell and embarrassed about the idea about having your face down there. You'd be amazed at the issues women have with their bodies. The fact that she thinks that only other women do that, tells me that she has been led to believe that receiving oral sex is somehow wrong, and something that only dirty women do.

It sounds like a deeply-held belief that won't be gotten over very soon, so I'd advise you to not try and force her. No matter how much you assure her that all you want to do is pleasure her, as long as she believes that oral sex is wrong she'll never take any pleasure from it. Just tell her to let you know when she's ready. Good luck. :)

5. Thorn

Gold Member

I just had a thought.....What if she read some of post from the women on here about how much they love oral from there men? ;)

6. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Maybe she'll join. :D

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have refused when he wants to go down. It is totally a 'clean' issue for me. I know when I am clean, and i know when I am not. I refuse to allow him down there if i am not clean.
    That said, I usually come to bed relatively prepared for an oral encounter. also, I often have a box of those 'feminine cleansing cloths' next to my bed. they are wonderful for a quick 'touch-up' cleaning. Of course, the occassional douch is good, but one can't do them too often.

I suppose your woman has no idea how good it can feel. If she has had oral performed on her, perhaps it wasn't done with passion and technique. What if you asked if you could just lick her clit, and promised not to go any further down(after she was clean, of course). Then be very gentle, and teasing, kissing her thighs, and licking her tummy, etc. Let her feel the sensations of a warm wet tongue on her clit, then move around, so that she WANTS you to go back to her clit again.
    :shrug I dunno - its a start. Like someone already said, until she doesn't feel 'dirty', she won't enjoy it. Good luck!

8. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Pussycat69,
    Yes I have bought this issue up while we were out of the bedroom and she says the same thing.I too have been wondering if she have been having some insecurity issues about herself,because now that I think about it,she have said she didn't understand nor see what I would see in or want a woman like her.She also have mention about how her past boyfriend never took her out in public with him.She said that whenever they saw eachother it was it her house or his and they never went out in public together,so she thought that he was ashame of being seen out in public with her and didn't think that she was good enough her to be seen out with him.She also told me that I was the very first guy that ever cared enough to be taking her out with me.So that could be it Pussycat69

9. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,then just keep on giving her reassurance and have patience.Maybe a little later in time,like Rose said,maybe just 'tease' her a little there...just for a little sensation,keep on doing it a little every now and again(make sure you kiss her stomach,thighs,legs,etc.).She'll probably start to like it enough that she'll let you really "give it to her"...and like they said,eventually let her read something that shows that most women really do love it...maybe just "happen" to come across an article or something and show it to her.

Good luck:)

10. hellbilly

hellbilly New Member

I agree totally with pussycat mate, just try to work your way down there with gental kissing etc, but remember not too fast.

Your wife has been through alot just be patient and she may come around to the idea.

best of luck my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.