Question for the men

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by miss_nastyass, Jul 12, 2007.

1. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

How would you men feel if your girlfriend/wife was openly bi-sexual and wanted a girlfriend? I'm not talking about a threesome, although that would be an option from time to time. Would you be open to the idea, knowing that there are some things only a woman can do... Or would you take it as an insult to your manhood, thinking that your not "taking care" of her?

2. biglick2

biglick2 New Member

As long as she doesnt mind me getting intimate with another girl!

3. noturbanski

noturbanski New Member

I think that three-way relationship don't work. The Idea is sexually arousing and I probably wouldn't mind the intimate action, I don't think a full third wheel to the relationship would work. I would probably be a little distraught knowing that I couldn't fulfill you completely, but would want you to be happy.

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

It's the same as if she were to have a relationship with another man and the same risks except for pregnancy.

5. bmxrider4450

bmxrider4450 New Member

well it also depends what the guy wants out of the relationship. if he wants to maybe get married with u then he most likely wouldnt like it. but if hes just doing it to date around and have a good time then i dont think hed mind that much as long as he got some action with other women or the girl ur doing.

but yea thats just what i think..

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am not a jealous sort of man, and I am certainly not insecure enough to think such a concept would challenge my masculinity. I have had the pleasure of a casual relationship with a girl who saw other women, and I understood her attraction to women. I also understood that sex with me was quite different, and she found sex with me arousing in a different way. But she was just a friend, and the relationship had this boundary around it.

The same concept with a wife or partner has a different level of emotional committment. To me, my concern would not be as to whether I was sexually lacking but rather the problem of whether a threesome can live in perpetuity, and will someone get hurt in the end.

7. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

I was in a relationship where this went on. At first it was great. Really great. I was treated to a threesome right away, but after that it was either the two of them, or her and me. But over time she was getting it from two partners, and when I wanted it she'd had enough. Eventually it got to the point where frustration set in and we succumbed to friendly separation. There's more to our separation, but I think her having a second partner played a significant part.

8. Jet Ranger

Jet Ranger New Member

My wife has totally lost her sex drive, so if she could regain her desire for sex somehow, even if it involved getting pleasured by another woman. The emotional connection is the toughest issue to deal with, although she is emotionally connected to some degree with her platonic girlfriends already.

9. mickr69

mickr69 New Member

I think if I were in a casual relationship then I would not object. But if it was serious relationship then its not something I would be happy with. One night stands with me watching would be ok though:)

10. camoman

camoman New Member

I agree with Mick. Casual, and occasionally would be fine. Seroius, wouldn't work, man or woman alike.

11. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Thanks for your thought-filled and honest replies, guys. Your comments have confirmed what I was thinking myself, it'd be good for a while, but... and there's always a "but", hey?!

See, the thing is, I really do love my man, he and our child are my world. However lately I find myself missing the touch and taste of another woman. It's not that I don't enjoy or am not satisfied with our sex life, we have a fantastic bond and after nearly 5 years together have reached a level of comfort that, pardon the pun, blows my mind.

We have discussed having a threesome and while I am open to the idea, I'd also like something a little more permanent. I've never really liked one-night stands, too detatched. Like most men, he has no problem with the thought of a threesome, even if it were to become a regular event. I haven't raised this particular issue with him yet, though. I guess deep down I already knew the answer... And I'm not prepared to put my relationship at risk, it means too much to me.

12. Bella

Gold Member

Well, in my situation, it has worked quite well for 21 years! :woohoo
    ~Bella

13. miss_nastyass

miss_nastyass New Member

Bella, you are one very lucky woman!

14. Bella

Gold Member

It hasn't always been the easiest thing,
    but I think I have about got the hang of it! :)
    It's hard to keep everyone happy all the time,
    but we all love each other & respect each other &
    that helps a great deal! :cheer
    Yes, I do consider myself very fortunate! :woohoo
    ~Bella

15. Brick

Brick New Member

For most people, I think maintaining two serious realationships like that would be difficult. If it were me (the one with two partners) I'd be worried about making comparisons, wondering whether either were jealous, wondering if they were really "ok" with it, etc. etc. I think I'd have a hard time with it mentally.

But hey, practice makes perfect, right? :D

16. Bella

Gold Member

Very well put Brick! :)
    ~Bella

17. Bodybuilder5150

Bodybuilder5150 New Member

I would take it on a case by case basis, as far as who the other female would be.

18. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Im not sure how I would really feel if I was in that situation. I know I would be ok with my SO hookin up with another female even without me but as long as I knew and she was not sneakin around. Her doin that sometimes would be ok, but a relationship with another lady I am not 100% sure. I can say now it wouldn't bother me as long as it did not interfere with our relationship.

19. Iron Hero

Iron Hero New Member

Would be extremely akward.

20. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

uh yea as long as she wouldnt leave me i wouldnt mind....actually my gf hasd a gf....shes a nympho...so thanx to her gf i can walk some days lol