Question for the Ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by john723, Feb 5, 2013.

1. john723

john723 New Member

We see many posts about penis size, ideal size, do women like them big etc.. The assumption is that every woman has experienced a large penis. I would like to hear from the women who have only had average or small. Do you wish you could experience a large penis? What are your thoughts?

2. Biggest I've had is almost 7 inches. I don't want anything bigger cuz I think that's the perfect size for me because my pussy is small itself. Bigger isn't always better.

3. just4fun

Gold Member

I have had all sizes small to god damn that's not going in me.....well maybe it did Lol but honestly its about what the guy does with it if you have a 10 inch dick but you think just ramming it into me is going to make it good for me your wrong. If a man is attentive to my body that's what get me there. Kissing my neck squezzeing my ass biting my nipples telling me how good I fell that's what pushes me over the edge. Now if you have a small penis and do all this then I will be a satisfied woman if you have a big penis and do this I will smile for days but either way I'm happy. Out side of my husband my favorite lover is average to small but damn does that man know what he doing. You have more than just a dick. Fingers tounge toys use them. Work with what you have. And be happy with it.

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

My guy is average...he hates it, but I love it. It makes oral very pleasurable for he and I, being able to comfortably deep throat and other various techniques is nice. If I had a big cock in my face, in couldn't do much with it.

Never been with anyone else other than my guy (besides my ex, but that was many years ago). So yes, of course I'm curious of what a bigger package would do for me. Maybe I'm missing out, but the idea is rather exciting.

But if the guy is King Kong Dong...I'm outta there! :eek:utahere

5. salena_s

salena_s New Member

I have only experience doing sexy with only one person....he was perfect for me...don't know whether the size was big or small....

wrangler likes this.
  6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

redic is average, maybe a bit over 6 inches, never really measured him, but it hits all the right spots. been with one bigger who couldn't keep it up, one smaller, who was fun, but not enough. i told redic the other day that his cock fits perfectly inside me, and he laughed and said he had it geometrically altered to be that way. he's a dork, but he's my dork, and his cock is perfect. size isn't as a big a deal as guys think it is, especially if you don't know how to use it.

7. Dilly

Dilly New Member

I had a BF with a 4" penis. It was easy to give oral and anal sex was wonderful!

wrangler likes this.
  8. tiffers

tiffers Member

I think as long as they know what to do with it its all good.. I think like 7" is perfect and I love a fat one more than a long one

9. Chelle74

I've never had anyone that is other than average. I never think of being with someone that is bigger. It doesn't even occur to me.

10. lilredfox

lilredfox New Member

I've been with a guy who had a tiny penis and a guy who had a 10" (2" dia) penis. I prefer about 7-8". The guy with the 10" had no clue what to do with it (figuratively), but once I showed him...it felt great!

wrangler likes this.
  11. xocalliebabe

xocalliebabe New Member

i've never really been with an above average guy. i guess i'm curious but it's more about how long it lasts for me.

12. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

it really is more about what he can do with not only his penis, but every other part of his body as well. size matters little when the man is confident and good at what he is doing.

13. Kpussy

Gold Member

I couldn't agree more with this one! This would be my answer!

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

I know, this is for the ladies to answer. But I want to add to the op's question...rather than start another thread with such a similar topic.
    I think it's a size related question..so here goes.
    Sluttyfairy and I found a way of positioning ourselves in doggie that makes her orgasm over and over again. Seven being the most times, and by the end of it she said it was actually on orgasm overload. And she was a bit over sensitive by the end of it all. Now last nite we found ourselves in that position again. Which is simply me behind her. I take her hips and rotate them slightly( as if I were trying to raise her head and lower her butt. Hope that makes sense...) then I raise my angle slightly , so that I'm entering her at a bit of a downward angle....and use very slow ( but not necessarily gentle) strokes...I'm guessing about one per second or maybe even slower...doing this will give her what she describes as long rolling orgasms , reaching climax every 3 to 5 minutes or so..
    So here's the question; she says, there is something about the last inch or so of my penetration that stimulates something when we're in that position...I understand that I have a slightly downward curve to me that could be hitting her g-spot in that position. But I know exactly where this woman's g-spot is and it's not nearly that deep. I also understand there's something called a cul-de-sac at the end of the vagina ( or anterior fornix?) . Can hitting that give her an orgasm? Or is it just a combination of other things?

Again , my apologies to the op, not trying to hijack his thread. I hope this adds to it.

15. RawDog

RawDog Member

12barblues, based on your explanation, it sounds like you're stroking the anterior (front) side of her vagina something fierce. Sometimes, with my wife & I anyway, when we get into positions where I have to hold back or I start hurting her is where slowing down ends up being waaay more intense for both of us.

Most women's cervixes are along the anterior wall, so if you're going beyond the cervix, you'd still be rubbing her anterior side, but along the posterior of her fornix. Hope that made sense.

16. MordsithLove

Gold Member

It's sad to realize men know parts of the vagina that I didn't even know had technical terms of a name :eek:

With that being said, I have no experience with an endowed gentlemen, but there are some positions that hit the spot on point no matter how deep the penetration, and then there's others that make me jump in pain. It's random when there's pain, but it's definitely at a deeper point of penetration when it occurs.

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

So have you ever felt that spot the sluttyfairy is describing? She says its just right before I hit the end of the road , so to speak...

As for men knowing the vagina.....I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with more knowledge about the female sexual anatomy than rawdog....lol....I miss his posts around here...they're always educational...

#17 12barblues, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  18. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I can relate to what she is feeling. However my SO doesn't last through it long enough for me to enjoy the orgasms (it's a shame cause it feels so damn good). It must be the pressure points near the gspot that are just as sensitive, cause it can be anywhere of that area and it's an instant "RIGHT THERE, and don't you stop!"

Sluttyfairy is one lucky gal! I'm envious!! Lol rolling orgasms I could only dream of having.

19. sandwich

Gold Member

What she is experiencing is one of the reasons why I favor vaginal orgasms (I love all orgasms, of course). And it is definitely not due to hitting the g-spot. This deep spot is a very real thing, and I have no idea what it is called or whether or not hitting it or a combination of things is responsible. Either way, very deep is where I feel it, and it is oh so good. I will Google your terms and see what I think about them.

20. sandwich

Gold Member

I just had a duh moment. I had heard of the A-spot but did not know it referred to anterior fornix.

One article I read said that stimulation of the anterior fornix indirectly stimulates the g-spot. Another said that doggie stimulates the posterior fornix, while the missionary position stimulates the anterior fornix. So then the problem is that this is info from the internet so it could be wrong.

I think these deep orgasms are why I can feel them in my uterus as well. Somewhere on this forum I mentioned that two different pathways can be responsible for sending orgasm messages....the spine and the vagus nerve. The latter causes the orgasm message to bypass the spine and is associated with vaginal orgasms, and the spinal route is how the clitoral orgasm messages get to the brain.