Question for the ladies.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, May 30, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

One thing I've noticed is that when a dude is in a stall in a public/work restroom, it's KNOWN that he is taking a shit. Big deal, right? Well, most guys tend to just sit there and chill out not making a sound. Then the second you open the door you hear a huge load land in the toilet, as if he was waiting till the very second you left where he was alone to moan and groan all he wanted.

Is that the same case for ladies? I wasn't so sure being every woman uses a stall, so I thought MAYBE it'd be a little different.

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

lol! I try my hardest not to use a public restroom for that. But if I have to, yes, I prefer to be alone, or wait until flushing covers any sound my stall my make

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Now this is a shitty subject. :lol I noticed in some restaurant/bar restrooms that they have the music turned up a lot louder than the music in the restaurant. I figure it's to help mask some of the unpleasant toilet sounds. :ugh

4. Jayce

Gold Member

That reminds me... I was in Myrtle Beach SC in the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum, and I walked in and heard a farting noise. I started laughing and then kept hearing another one, then another... here instead of music, they play fart noises randomly.

5. Thorn

Gold Member

Hey I've been there. Too bad I didn't have to use the restroom. :ugh That would be worth the price of admission. :lol