question for the ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by songlee81, Jan 11, 2008.

1. songlee81

songlee81 New Member

in the past ive eaten my girlfriends out for about 5 minutes or so. but this new one i got i just keep eating her out but after a while she makes me stop because she says she feels like she has to pee and it feels to funny and weird at that moment. i tried to get her to not stop me but she insists that she cant take it no more, i even tell her if u have to pee just do it because im curious why she is stopping me. what is this?

2. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Get some more feedback from her as to exactly how to do it to her down there. Maybe you need to change zones a bit.

3. songlee81

songlee81 New Member

did that ever happen to you? change zones, so she should let me know before she starts to get the feeling of peeing? even when i lick her and stick my finger to her g spot its the same result. i am so confused on what this is,...

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...maybe she's not about to pee, but about to ejaculate! Fix it up so that she feels comfortable with anything that might happen (maybe put some plastic sheet on the bed or some towels or somethng that would make it not so much a mess if she did pee...wouldn't want her to feel embarrassed), and tell her to just let go. You might have a squirter on your hands! I'm sure some of the ladies will answer with more details, but just a thought...

BD

5. songlee81

songlee81 New Member

i even put a towel underneath but she still felt uncomfortable letting me keep going..

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Have you talked to her about it outside of during the act? Tell her you think she might be about to ejacuate, not pee, and that you would love to see her just let go. She might not have realized this herself. Just make her feel comfortable with anything that might happen!

BD

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've been with a couple of girls who were ejaculators, and they always felt the urge to pee before coming. But they went with it and ejaculated. Both didn't ejaculate a lot, one squired a couple of spoonfuls worth onto my wrist and the other made a large damp spot on the bed, about three or four times as much as male come. I had sex with girl number two a few times, and each time she ejaculated when she came.

Assure your girl this is quite normal and many women do it, and if she lets go she won't pee but she may ejaculate a small amount of liquid thats very much like male come.

8. songlee81

songlee81 New Member

cool, ill try talk her into letting it go and it could be cum. any ladies have any words on this?

9. songlee81

songlee81 New Member

one other question, what happen after she ejaculates? is it like us where we just wanna take a break and sleep or whatever?

10. songlee81

songlee81 New Member

so is this because she cummed thats why its so sensitive or shes reaching shes about to burst???

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, I think most women are quite sensitive after they've had an orgasm (especially the clitoris), so maybe back off a little? Women don't usually need a nap after they have an orgasm...if she can have multiple O's, be ready to continue your most righteous work!

BD

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

The clitoris tends to be very sensitive after a woman has just had an orgasm...just like the head of a man's penis after he's had an orgasm. (They developed from the same structures as a fetus, they develop into different body parts, so it's the same sort of sensation.)

BD

13. songlee81

songlee81 New Member

what is her feeling like peeing then, i even tried to stick my finger in her but she wont let me do that either..

14. On_Top

On_Top New Member

That would be her g-spot.