question for the ladies.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

this isn't specifically about sex, but it's kind of related. when you're out at the grocery store or something like that, and a guy is checking you out or flirting with you, what determines whether you'll think the guy is a creep and react coldy or think the guy is paying you a compliment and react kindly?

i don't know, but it seems like a lot of women take it as a compliment from cute guys, but if a guy is average or ugly, they think it's annoying and act rude.

2. Webster695

Webster695 New Member

For me, it's how the guy approaches me.

If he approaches me respectfully, I'll treat him well. That doesn't always mean I'll give him my number or whatever, but I won't be rude about it.

If he approaches me with a "let's hit it" vibe, I'll reject him in a cooler way.

Usually, it has little to do with his looks. For me, it will be more about how he carries himself, his language, how he's dressed, and all that. I'm older than you, and different things matter to me now than when I was younger. If I see a guy my age dressed "street," I'm not going to bother with him.

Don't know if that answered your question, but hope it helped a little.

3. anynamewilldo

anynamewilldo New Member

Usually, no matter what the guy looks like, I end up laughing. But as far as giving out my number, he would have to be attractive to me. No matter how attractive, if he comes up to me with that "let's hook up right now" mentality, I wouldn't bother with him. I hate arrogant men. A little shyness and uncertainty goes a long way. If this guy is coming up to me and thinking he's gorgeous and there is no way I could refuse, that is such a turn off.

4. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

I don't give out my number, but only cause im engaged. But if a guy is really friendly and flirting, ill be nice and flirt back. But if im walking by someone and they obviously look me up and down, I won't bother. To me thats just rude, I don't think anyone likes being treated like a piece of meat. Its all in his approach.

5. boldboy1

boldboy1 New Member

Reminds me of the Chris rock joke that goes like "It's not Sexual Harassment if the guy is cute" or something like that.

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

An arrogant guy would really put me off. If he expects that he will get something from me its a guarantee he won't!