question for the ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by youngnhorney, Jun 16, 2007.

1. youngnhorney

youngnhorney Banned

my gf and i have been going out for a few months. she claims she enjoys giving me blowjobs, but i get the impression she really doesnt enjoy them and only performs them for my satisfaction. I know you ladies cant speak for her, but i would just like a general consensus from u ladies on how u feel about giving blow jobs..

2. mynameisjo

mynameisjo New Member

I love giving blowjobs to my boy because I love him and I love giving him pleasure. I get pleasure from giving him pleasure.

But women are different... some like it, some don't and there's not really much you can do about it.

3. youngnhorney

youngnhorney Banned

yea, but do u like the actual act of sucking dick?

4. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I love it. Although I'm not doing it right this moment I still like it. Especially because I know I am pleasing him. It's a big turn on for me as well. :)

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Well, what really matters here, IMO, is that your gf is not getting any enjoyment out of it. Have you talked to her about it? You could say that you're a little concerned because you've gotten the impression that she isn't enjoying it much, and you were wondering if there's anything you could do to help make it a pleasurable experience for her. If you approach it in a nonjudgmental, nondefensive, concerned and sympathetic manner, she may just confide her difficulties to you...and that would be an excellent place to begin. Maybe there won't be a solution, but maybe there will. There are a lot of women who enjoy the act of blowing a guy, but dread the climax...and there are things you can do if that's the case. So my advice is start with communication. And if you decide to go that route, let us know what the outcome of your discussion is, Ok?

6. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

i love to give my man a blow job and i always enjoy it lol
    but maybe if your not sure she enjoys it, then don t ask for it, or next time she offers say no, and explain how you feel. let her know its more important to you that she is happy than it is to get a b/j. that would make you one special guy in my eyes

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Then I'd be a special guy in your eyes... but one who no longer gets bjs. :( I'd like to take it back at times.