Question for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Snake21605, May 26, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

OK ladies, I need some help.

I really want to romance my g/f, charm her and remind her why she loves me. I need some ideas that would be romantic, personal, and unfortunally I am broke so I need it to be cheep and creative. I wrote her a love poem just the other day and have been being as nice as I can. But I would like some other ideas that she really appreicate and find it really romantic.

Any ideas ladies?

All help is MUCH appreicated!

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Flowers make a gift that women always love, and they are also cheap. Add a nice card into the bunch, and it will do the trick for her.

3. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Roses!!! costco sells them for $12 for a dozen

make her dinner, doesnt have to be special, if your not great in the kitchen you could try snack foods or a kids meal like grilled cheese

go to the park in the evening, pack a picnic. walk around, play frisbee, act like a little kid and mess around on the swings, eat dinner, and when it gets dark, spread out a blanket and cuddle under the stars.

Have flowers or a note delivered to her office

write simple cute messages on sticky notes and place them in random places so she finds them throughout the day

wake up early and serve her breakfast in bed

spend the day doing all of her chores with her. it might not sound romantic, but going to the bank or washing clothes is more fun when your with someone else.

give her a long back massage and as much oral sex as she can take, followed by a shower, and long cuddle, and most importantly dont ask for anything sexual in return unless she wants it

bring her lunch at work

take her out to dinner and a movie

encourage her to hang out with her friends and while she is out clean up the house, do the laundry, pick up the dry cleaning, etc.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Go to the "Dollar Store", and for less than $10, you can buy a few candles, 2 wine glasses, a "love songs" CD, some chocolates, a feather :brow . Then go to the grocery store, buy a cheap bottle of wine or sparkling cider ($3).
    You just spent $13... after the mood is set, read the poem to her.

You know what? The most memorable thing to her will probably be the poem. (yep - the 'free' thing! :lol )
    But your thoughtfulness in settinG the mood will be "PRICELESS"!

5. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Look up the color meaning of roses, very interesting. Even a note attached like this.
    When a single Red Rose is delivered (sorry, it has to be delivered by a floras) Do you know the meaning of this? A single Red Rose delivered only carries one meaning: I LOVE YOU
    Of course you can edit to fit your taste.
    Good luck, she sounds like a lucky women to have you.

6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I love to fix dinner which is probably because I am a chef but my girl always loves when I do that

And pretty much all people love food so you can't go wrong and you can finish up dinner with a little whipped cream and fruit and of course a shower after that

7. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

That's what I would want. He wouldn't have to take me out and spend money on me. I just like being at home with him, have dinner and maybe a movie. :)

8. miss mary

miss mary New Member

cook her dinner. try to make her something that she knows she likes. even if you are a terrible cook, she will love that you tried. agree that it's not about the money, it's about spending time on her / with her

9. skippy0587

skippy0587 New Member

How about a picnic under that stars...combine a little bit of what everyone else has been saying. Cook her food, bring along a rose or two, and set the mood the stars or whatever.

10. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

If I could have just one wish,
    I would wish to wake up everyday
    to the sound of your breath on my neck,
    the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
    the touch of your fingers on my skin,
    and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
    Knowing that I could never find that feeling
    with anyone other than you.

love sue

11. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Dam girl, that's HOT! After reading that I need to go take a shower!
    Do you have more!

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I think if you go at it with the intent of reminding her that YOU LOVE HER..... you are bound to remind her why she loves you.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Dude, I think the poem was about the nicest thing you could have done. I have never had a poem or even a love letter written for me and I'd just about fall over if I did.

Oh, and a full body massage with heated oil is another romantic thing you can do for her that is free. Of course you will have to follow it up with going down on her AND expecting nothing in return to finish off the night. ;)

14. Chukibooty

Chukibooty New Member

i say you should do something sensual....that always makes me go crazy...
    start off with some wine, to relax the both of you...
    lay her down and blindfold her, (depending on how comfortable you two are with eachother)
    and take off her top slowly....and then her bottoms, get some massage oil and give her a soft, slow, smooth sensual massage...and tease her, in between her thighs, kiss her....play with her nipples, make her go crazy....throw in some whipped cram....put some on her mouth and suck it off, and then whisper in her ear "tell me what you want"....
    ooOoOoh im gettting hot n heavy up in HUR! :brow :brow

15. InfamousNico

InfamousNico New Member

Ya know, it isn't about the gifts for me. It's the actions. I think the best thing any guy can do for a women he really cares for, relax in bed. With candles or what not, even some nice smelling incense .. try Egyptian Musk or Sandalwood. Something mellow and just lay in bed and tell her how you feel. Hold her and make her feel special in an energy/vibe sense.

Kiss her passionately, give her a back rub (big time niceless there) with one of her fav lotions and spoil her for the night. Go slow with the sex and be relaxed with it. Take your time and really shower her with attention/passion. Go slow, take your time feeling her body or any arousal areas of hers that you know of.

It doesn't have to be about flowers, chocolates, and money. Just work with what you already have and I think any girl would be happy with.

16. GreyGoose

Gold Member

A nice homemade Italian dinner and some dessert. Lots of laughing and having fun.

17. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Sounds like fun! :)