question for the ladies here.. help..?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xplodez, Aug 8, 2007.

1. xplodez

xplodez New Member

ok, well since my gf and i have been going out for the past 7 months, things have been great, we used to have sex 4-5 days a week.. but the past couple months its been like lately we only have sex like once or twice tops... i mentioned to her my concern as it somewhat bothers me that all of the sudden things just dropped off.. she said she just was not feeling as horny and she does not know why, keep in mind were both 24 and not very old.. Is there something i can do to try to help her... its almost like to the point where some times we dont even have it if something comes up on the day we were supposed to ... what could be causing this for her?

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

On the day you were supposed to? Perhaps she doesn't wish to have it planned.

3. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Is she on any medications?

4. xplodez

xplodez New Member

no, i mean on the day i actually attempt to start something up... Its getting to the point where and its going to sound rude, but its to the point where i just cant deal with it, if i did not feel strongly for her i would have bailed long ago but she is not the kind that i want to just bail out on, id rather help her fix whatevers going on.

She does take some medications, i dont know what kind tho besides birth control, i dont believe any anti depressants or anything...

5. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I think that if you love her, you must accept that this could be a longstanding problem, and accept her unconditionally, in spite of the fact that it isn't in your best interests to abstain from sex. Perhaps the pressure to having sex all of the time is too much for her to take. I dunno...best to both of you.

6. xplodez

xplodez New Member

SHE was the one who pushed to first have sex, and then she wanted it all the time we had sex allll of the time, and past few months its almost like she has become frigid... wanting to just hang out without having sex, which is fine once in awhile, but its hard to accept and it really bothers me to the point where it frustrates me so much... i dont get what changed and she doesnt know what changed with her either as i asked her, are there some special things i can do for her to help bring her back into her old self?

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Xplodes said
    Do you still put the same energy into getting her and wanting
    sex as you did when you first started having sex.
    Or do you now just expect Her to be ready at your beck and call.
    Be honest, The problem could be Yours not Hers.

Hiker

8. xplodez

xplodez New Member

well i used to take her out alot more and do more fun things that we dont do now, because of (money issues) not being able to do what i did before because of being in school and not working full time as was the case before... So maybe she doesnt feel that excitement? but if that is a reason why she is no longer turned on then, well theres a big problem that i would have with her... so if you mean by energy do i spend as much money as i did before, no i do not.. so hopefully that Is not what changed...

9. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Maybe she's bored. It happens sometimes even when you had a great sex life to start with.

10. xplodez

xplodez New Member

bored... is that something that resolves ... how can i do my part of fix that

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Has she gone on birth control pills since you started? That sometimes dampens libidos.

12. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

It depends. Sometimes...things just fizzle out...it happens. Nothing to be ashamed of. That is what dating is for.

Sometimes, we find ourselves emotionally attached to ppl long after the sexual attraction wears off. So it's not like we want to break up b/c we feel comfortable w/that person. Could it be that the comfort zone for both of you has kept you together?

You guys haven't been together long enough for it to really get boring yet. lol See me after a few more years.