Question for the Ladies - Anal Licking

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Retro101, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Retro101

Retro101 New Member

Ladies,
    Q1) Do you like to have your ass licked in combination with finger clitoral stimulation?

a) Can you feel the anal licking and is it pleasurable? - or -
    b) Are you indifferent about it ie: no real sensation other than the clitoral stimulation.

Thanks in advance!

2. bsxy420

Gold Member

yes i enjoy a good ass licking..no need for clitoral stimulation if its done right.
    and yes i can feel the licking.

3. souljer_777

souljer_777 New Member

Ditto bsxy on all, with one slight exception: sometimes I can't feel it, but only when I'm under the influence...then it doesn't really matter where my SOs licking, because I can't tell what's going on--a lick in one place makes it feel good ALL over!!!

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I don't particularly care for anything anal, but I like it if I am imbibed enough to let my hubby do it! Yes, I can feel it.

5. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

I like it b/c it really turns my SO on when I let him do it... makes it even better when there is finger play also. I can definitly feel it. :)

6. loveit247

Gold Member

Yes yes and yes! It is very good!

7. Becky645

Becky645 Banned

Getting my butt licked is extremely hot for me and I get it a lot because I prepare properly so he don't have to worry about any unpleasant encounters or even smells. It takes a little work to be smell free. More than just soap because of the oil saturation in that area but it's really worth it because he spends a lot of time there going deep and it drives me nuts. I always work on my clit during the licking if he is not doing it for me. It's truly amazing to feel it when I am working on my clit and he has a finger in and working on my g spot. That's just over the top in crazy pleasure.
    Bec

8. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

i have it once in a while and i love it, but my SO is not fond so we don't do it often.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

What Becky said, word for word. :)

10. Becky645

Becky645 Banned

OH my gosh, this thread got me all thinking about it all day yesterday so last night I got the tongue reaming of a lifetime after hinting about it and showing my post to my MAN. Man he was excited! I'm actually kind of sore this morning but it was sure worth it. A half hour of deep tongue (really deep) work followed by another half hour of Mr. Happy made me nearly pass out. I used my little pocket rocket on my clit during the last few moments and my O was shattering. Thanks for the inspiration! Now it's off to get a little more Vaseline to sooth my sore but very happy bottom. Maybe I'll get a rerun this Sunday!

Sorry, sorry...... forgive me for the play by play but you know how you have to tell everyone when you get a new car? Well I feel like I just got a new butt. (oh, so sorry, I just cracked myself up so bad, I nearly fell on the floor and I haven't even been drinking.) (Just squirming a little in my seat!) THATS it. I'm done. Forgive the outburst. I have tears I am laughing so hard.
    Bec

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

BRAVO!!!! :bow

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

Becky, you are new, but I love you already! :bow

13. Retro101

Retro101 New Member

Hey Becky - what else do you use other than soap to get super clean?

cheers,

14. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Anal licking...uhh it didn't really work for me. But maybe next time i try it, I'll prep more for it.

15. Becky645

Becky645 Banned

Ok, you asked for it. To properly prepare. First you must empty out totally. A quick disposable enema is easy. Then you go to the shower. You must be squatting in the shower and adjusting your hand held water pic wand so that it is pulsating rather firmly with very warm water. Aim carefully and it will open you up if you relax and clean everything out. Keep doing it for a few moments and there will be no traces of anything in there but clean water.

Then you get to scrubbing the external using a cloth mitt so you can get some good friction going with a good liquid soap. Here is the science behind this. Since oil that we eat does not come out when we pee, it must come out the other exit. Oil, water proofs things like skin and even if you use soap with your hand, there will still be significant traces of that oil that smells less than great. Gentle scrubbing around that entire area above, below and on either side, bigger than you think is necessary. Rinse and repeat just short of making yourself raw. Then to finish of the job get some baby shampoo. Once you have it, it's always there. Put some on your hand and go for a gentle insertion to clean the doorway itself with some gentle but substantial thrusting in and out with a finger. The baby soap won't burn. The final touch is to use the water pic pulse again to clean the soap out of the doorway and to further flush the inside out.

Once this is done, you are good to go and your partner will marvel that you don't have a trace of bad smell and if you did your job well, it will be safe for him to insert his tongue as much as he wants without any unpleasant encounters. There you have it. Been doing that for years and it works like a dream but remember that you must use good soap, a good mitt and keep scrubbing gently almost to the point of irritation but not quite. Patience is a good thing but it is well worth it when you are enjoying a tongue frolicking freely and neither of you has to worry about close encounters of the bad kind.
    I hope some of you will try this and post your results. That would be super cool.
    Bec

#15 Becky645, Apr 7, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2008
  16. Retro101

Retro101 New Member

Wow - thanks for the detailed reply! I thought maybe there was some special soap or something - but good idea with the baby shampoo.

My wife shaves, I think this helps a lot too. Then she usually just scrubs with a bar of soap, finishes with some shampoo. One squirt of perfume - and it's all roses. However, we're usually only playing on the outside, a little toung action, some 69'ing, etc...

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

Enemas are a bad idea...they disrupt intestinal flora and can lead to problems such as chronic constipation. Over time your bowels may become dependent on the manual cleaning and will stop functioning normally. I'm only passing along what the sexperts--and physicians--have to say on the subject. A warm water enema is fine on occasion, better yet is using an ear syringe filled with warm water to clean out any remaining material between the sphincters (a mini-enema). If you've had a recent BM and use the ear syringe method, that should be plenty sufficient.

Personally, I've always found that baby shampoo (used externally) and getting up-close-and-personal with the shower head massager keeps everything nice and neat. Of course, those ladies who are prone to vaginal irritation may not want to use perfumed products near their personal bits, and not all baby shampoos are fragrance-free.

#17 Bluesy, Apr 7, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  18. Becky645

Becky645 Banned

Bluesy, don't rain on other peoples fun when you don't know what you are talking about. My nearest and dearest aunt happens to be a gastroenterologist and we have very nice family gathering conversations about such things on a regular basis. Since I was at one time considering being a nurse, I have always been interested in medical issues and enjoy my chats with my aunt. I lucked into a far more lucritive career so it was an easy choice but it didn't change my interest in the human body. I know of what I speak or I wouldn't say it. Don't put words in my mouth either. Good God, Enemas have been around for thousands of years and no here one said to do big ones three times a day everyday making one depend on it. Geeeez! The kind of enema I was talking about (and I think everyone knew this) was the little things that have a fist size bottle of water. It's not like getting a freaking colonic!!! All that junk about constipation and bowel issues is a bunch of crap. Doing what I do and talked about once or twice a month or even three times doesn't hurt anything. In fact, my aunt tells me that a good cleaning out now and then is a good thing. People here can ask their doc next time they see him or her if they have some question. Think coffee enemas and a host of other similar things that are used by millions. Nothing I said will hurt anyone and baby shampoo that is designed to not sting a babies eyes sure ain't going to hurt your precious butt hole. The perfumed issues are up to the individual. I figure they are intelligent to know what irritates them without you or me telling them. There always has to be someone who thinks they are a freakin' expert.
    Bec

19. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I hate to...

...be disgusting...no I don't...in any event, I wash my ass out pretty much every shower (every day). It's a mess and I don't know if it qualified as an enema or not, but, hey, soap and water and all down the drain and I feel great and take a nice, healthy crap every day.

That's fucking disgusting, but hey, in the interest of science. Been doing it about four years.

With my Billy goat diet, which also includes plenty of raisin bran, fresh fruit and whole grains and a good bit of exercise as well to go with the garbage, everything works just fine; better than I used to.

I'm not an anal retentive personal, at all. It just makes my day...happier. I used to crap at least three if not four times a day. Now, a crap in the morning, shower, I'm clean, I feel better.

How's that for TMI? :lol

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

I may not be an expert, dear, but that doesn't mean I can't act as a conduit for expert advice (as you, yourself, have allegedly done in this thread). You are welcome to believe whatever you like...I merely pass along what information I've gleaned from those who know very well what the hell they're talking about. When considering the veracity of medical information, going by one person's professional opinion is simply not a good idea. Let me tell you a story... I once had an allergist who professed the ability to tell what foods I was allergic to by having me hold the potential allergen in one hand while extending my opposite arm, which he would then try to press downward (I was supposed to resist). If the arm went down easily, I was allergic to that food. Um, yeah, after one session of this I dumped him as my allergist :eyes The man had multiple branch offices and was as rich as sin. He was a popular doctor! People are gullible! What are you gonna do? :shrug My point being, just because a person is a medical professional (even a doctor), that doesn't necessarily mean their information is widely accepted by the medical community as valid. (Or maybe you misunderstood what your aunt was telling you...? 3x a month is just too much, and you shouldn't be using the pre-packaged variety.)

Sue Johanson, worldwide famous sex therapist with a medical background, is the one I first learned about the hazards of enemas from. I wanted to be certain that that information was valid, I looked it up, it is valid. A quick google search brings up an article on the Mayo Clinic's site about enemas that sums up everything concisely: "The occasional use of home enemas for constipation is generally safe for most people. However, habitual use of home enemas can be harmful — especially if used for an extended period." Read the entire article: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/home-enemas/AN01562

Mayo Clinic gastroenterologist vs. your gastroenterologist -----> mine wins, hands down.

So give that poop chute a well-deserved break already.

#20 Bluesy, Apr 8, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2008