Question for the guys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by markl, Jan 9, 2008.

1. markl

markl New Member

Hello everyone,

Greetings from a new member to the forum. I really like this site; been spending some time over the last few days checking out the many various threads. It's so nice to find a venue such as this to openly and frankly discuss so many topics that I've been curious about for a long time. So I thought I'd pose a question of my own. It's directed primarily for the guys, but I'd welcome any and all feedback.

When you're doing doggie-style, and you look down at the 'action,' do find the sight of her anus to be especially a turn-on? Or are you indifferent about -- or maybe even somewhat turned-off by -- this aspect of doggie-style? If doggie is one of your fave positions, is the view of her anus one of the reasons why you like it so much, or do you like it primarily for other reasons (e.g. tightness?, ease of deep-thrusting?, other?) Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks.

2. p00shy

p00shy New Member

Well when i look down at her in this position, just looking at her coke bottle curves is a turn on enough. seeing her anus clenching tightly with every thrust is really quite the turn-on. i guess because when i thrust in, i can see and hear a reaction every time. although we had a talk and that hairs that grow there are a bit of a turn off, she agreed to shave everything and in turn, i do what she asks of me.

ohh and btw, :welcome

3. []D[][]V[][]D

[]D[][]V[][]D New Member

although i do like anal, its not the sight that does it for me, its the feel and the willingness of the girl that does it. looking at the girls ass and curves when doing it doggie is the biggest turn on.

4. TShins

TShins New Member

I wouldn't say its a turn on, as much as I think every part of her is beautiful. that being said, I've given quite a few rimjobs in my time, so it doesn't really affect me.

5. d3funkt3r

d3funkt3r New Member

I like how we can both get very into it while doing it doggie. Comparing doggie style to other positions: If she's on top, I have less mobility, if I'm on top, I have more...and both styles are very enjoyable...but in doggie, we can both go crazy. My girl's very tight to begin with, so switching to this position is glorious if we've been at it for a long while. I like the overall look of her shape from this vantage point; I haven't given much thought to just looking at the anus. I also like the ease at which I can reach around and play with her cunt or her tits, or hold onto her hair or shoulders for dear life, because I'm supported myself with legs. Some people think of it as a submissive position for the girl, which may be why some women aren't into it, but I would disagree...I hear it can also be painful for some women depending on the shape of their vaginal cavity.

#5 d3funkt3r, Jan 9, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2008
  6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Welcome markl :welcome

I'm not really excited by the anus. I think it's a combination of things that's the turn on. It's a perfect view of my penis thrusting in and out and like DVD said a great look at her curves too. I think it's a very primal position too.

7. evman

evman New Member

Since I think my wife has a great ass I would say it does turn me on to look down at it when we are in doggie or when she is bent over. I love being able to grab onto her hips and thrust away.

8. bigphill

bigphill New Member

I Totally agree with EVMAN i could not have put it any better.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Doggie is not one of my favourite positions, but when whenever I do it now or have done it in the past, the two biggest turn-ons are the lovely view of the feminine shape, and the way I can see myself. Seeing or not seeing her arsehole doesn't do anything for me, even though I enjoy anal play.

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

I love doggie, but it really makes me crave anal. It takes a lot of control not to reach for the lube and start massaging her ass with a finger. :eek:

11. ChargerBabe

ChargerBabe New Member

I think my husband is the same way. I'd say about 8 out of 10 times when we do doggy, he will usually start massaging me with his finger too.

12. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Oh hell yeah!! I love seeing her ass tighten when I am inside. Or when I do one of those hard thrusts and you can see her clamp down hard at the thrust...

13. eandvk

eandvk Member

The view of my wifes ass not just her anus turns me on......and what gets me really goiing is when I thrust into her and her ass cheeks jiggle a bit.......makes me crazy!!

14. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I'm actually not a big fan of doggie style. I only really do it when we're doing anal sex and we usually switch to a different position. I'm indifferent about the view. When we do it vaginally, it's mostly for her since it's an easy position to reach down and play with her clitoris for her.

15. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Wait..you can see a lady's anus?!?! OH my god, I didn't even think of that!!

Okay, so I'm never doing doggie agaiN!

16. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I have mixed feeling about doggy style. Its not a position I naturally go for not to sound all feminist but i do have a few issues with getting it on my hands and knees. but as a sexual position it always works, in the past if I was ever a little tipsy and complicated postitions could have been a bit of a struggle thats what I'd go for. If I'd kneel on the bed with the guy standing so that he could keep changing the angle he's going at me, well that always did it for me. Even now I associate it with coming in after a night out feeling horny but wanting to get to sleep as well, just a quickie in otherwords.

I think some guys like it because they feel a little self conscious and they can sweat and chug away without the woman looking at them. My hubby and I did it doggy style at my encouragement quite often at first while he built up his confidence. I think some guys like it because they can control the sex better ie if they keep slipping out they can see better to slide back in.

anywho those are just a few of my thoughts, and as for seeing my bum I never really thought about it, I actually always had a one finger rule but there's no harm in looking.

17. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Package Deal!

It's not just the ass hole itself! The curves are the key too! The WILLINGNESS of the girl is a huge turn-on for us guys! The tiny little waist, those nice round buns, the undulating, tight, little orifice! The combination of all this makes doggie a fave! And don't kid yourself! There are chicks that also consider doggie a favorite position! There's better G-spot friction!

18. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I've had mixed feelings about doggy style as well. On the one hand it can be very enjoyable, and is perfect when I'm really horny and can just pull my pants down and be taken from behind for a quickie. However, it has a certain "your face doesn't interest me, bitch" dismissive quality to it. I have to be really horny to do it doggy style because my SO can bottom me out in that position, and it doesn't feel too good having my cervix pounded.

19. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I actually kind of associate it with wearing trousers, expecially at work when I'd have a quickie but don't have the time to get one of my legs free of my trousers. Adding to the impersonal feeling you get with doggy style you get the restricted feel of having your trousers and knickers around your ankles.

But you're right for a quickie doggy style is propably the way to go even if sometime it can feel a little grubby.

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ditto that. Plus, seeing her puckered little asshole clenching is quite a turn on to me. When I do my wife doggie-style, my balls slap against her clit and she loves that. We have frequently done doggie-style for "second helpings"...it's very easy to just thrust away. :D

BD