question for the girls

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by willieb4257, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willieb4257

willieb4257 New Member

Ok, as far as sex/intercurse, does a woman enjoy/get satisfied with sex whether she cums or not?
    i know the ultimate goal of a guy would be to make his partner cum, but is it enjoyable experience for a gir to have good sex, but without cumming, for example if a guy cums first?

i was having sex with a girl recently, we were goin at it for like half an hour, she was moaning and all that stuff, then a condom, last one broke and we couldnt finish. I was personally out of breath and exhausted anyway, i didnt cum either, but it was amazing anyway.
    does a woman feel same way? or do they need to cum..

thanks ladies

2. pirouette

Gold Member

No. It isn't neccessary for me to cum every time I have sex. I don't usually have enough time if it's in the morning (I always beg for a quickie before he dashes off to work). I do enjoy the animalistic, close, raw, primal feelings that are roused during sex. Cumming is just like icing on the cake. But usually, we make plenty of time...:brow I have never experienced anything like "blue balls". Luckily, I've never needed to masturbate and finish after sex.

3. tinatickles

tinatickles New Member

Willie,
    I actually enjoy it when I make a guy cum too quick. Makes me feel sexy and powerful. I like to cum, and I appreciate it when a guy will go down and finish what he started, but I don't always have to cum during sex to enjoy it. I kind of feel like sex is like a birthday as a kid, the anticipation of the day is as good as the day itself, orgasms same way, the build to one is almost as good as the thing itself.
    ttfn,
    tina

4. misty_gurrl

misty_gurrl New Member

My answer is .. yes.. yess.. and, Yess

I do have to cumm!

If he cums first? ... the least he could do is finish me off, fingering!

Unless he rolls over and goes to sleep .. then I have to go and do it myself! .. *LOL*!

5. Bella

Gold Member

I think my answer is yes too!
    To my knowledge, this has never been a issue for me.
    If he cums first, well, he isn't satisfied until he makes me cum.
    So he does....;)
    ~Bella

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

When your dude rolls over, give me a call!

7. Dreama

Gold Member

I don't need to. I mean, it doesn't bother me in the least if I don't get off. I love him, and if I can satisfy my SO's needs, I don't really care...I mean, it might get old, if it happened EVERY time we had sex,but rarely do I ever go without getting off, even during a quickie. It is all fine to me!

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Just kidding! But I do like talking to girls who do themselves!

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sometimes my boyfriend has a hard time understanding it but, no it's not necessary for me to have an mind-scrambling orgasm everytime we have sex. He feels that he's somehow less of a man or something if he's failed to please me. Please, guys, get over it. Sex is not, nor does it have to be some kind of orgasm contest for the man. Anyway, I usually don't have any trouble coming, and my man has given me so many orgasms already that I really don't think it's an issue if I happen to not come.

10. WMW

WMW New Member

A distinct theme and I talk with the pirouette

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I can thoroughly enjoy sex, and be totally satisfied, even if I don't reach an orgasm for some reason. This is evident in the fact that I don't have to "finish" myself, should I not climax.

To me, the satisfaction begins with the intimacy of foreplay....builds and continues throughout. Thorn has finally understood that I am telling the truth, and though it rarely happens, if it does, he no longer kicks himself as if he failed.

12. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

After having sex partners that have gotten me off everytime and now having probs with my hubby getting me off time to time, I would say that yes I have to get off everytime but in the recent past no it wasnt all that important. Usually if I dont get off and he does he at least offers to get me off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.