[Ask a Girl] Question for the bbw ladies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Itouchtomuch, May 5, 2013.

1. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

My wife is a bbw, and I'm always asking her to sit on my face, but she wont because she's afraid she will crush me or sufficate me. I keep telling her she wont but to no avail. Is that common with other bbw's?

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

I weigh 240 or so, and it always makes me nervous to sit on his face. i do it, sometimes, but it makes me nervous. when i do, its usually 69 with me on top and kneeling over him so most of my weight is supported. it makes the giving and receiving a little less fun, being constantly conscious of suffucating him if i lower myself too much.

3. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

Isn't there a fetish called smothering? Where something like this gets people off?

4. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I'd feel the same and im not bbw. I'd suggest agreeing on a hand signal so you can express when you've had enough. There is an element of trust needed in this situation from both parties. If she trusts you to let her know when you have had enough then this might help her at least give it a go.

5. biker061

Gold Member

that's what mrsbiker:rose says too. although she also likes me to kneel next to her and bury my face in her pussy while keeping my dock in reach of her hands and mouth.