Question for older women.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Hero0fDaHouse, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

This question is mostly for women in their thirties and older and women 27-29 can also be part of this considering I'm 18. What age bracket do you generally consider guys sexiest? Of course, I"m nottalking about relationships, I'm onlytalking about the type of guys you'd like to screw around with. Some women say that guys reach their sexual peak in their late teens and 20s. But others say that they prefer guys in their mid and late 20s and early 30s. And there are those who say guy in their 30s and 40s. What is your personal preference?

2. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

I prefer it when young bucks don't refer to women over the age of 30 "older women". :lol

3. Jill_c

Jill_c New Member

Little shocked to be lumped in there too.

I think you will find that most woman will find men their own age sexiest. There are of course men who are just drop dead gorgeous and everyone will find them sexy.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

50s, even 60s, depends on the man. Could be 20s to 30s, or 40s.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well hell! No way I can weasel out of the "Older woman" category... so here goes! :rofl

A man "in his sexual peak" is not necessarily a great lover. A sexual peak indicates his own hormones are raging, and he is ready to enjoy that part of sex. Of course, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. it's certainly a 'right of passage', so to speak.

A great lover, on the other hand, is not so obsessed with his own pleasure. He is attuned to the pleasures of his partner - and always sensing what her pleasures are, then meeting them with passion. Watching her body, hearing her quiet moans, feeling the quiver from a particular touch.... then he registers that information, and moves forward with tenderness. HER pleasure becomes HIS`pleasure. It's simply on a totally different level than raw sex.

That said, I am convinced that a man from 45-ish to ???? is definitely the sexiest to me.
    :)

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

I can think of at least a dozen incredibly sexy men off the top of my head, and they range in age from 20-60. Age is not a factor in my book.

7. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

sorry :eek:

didn't mean to lump anyone into the older women catagory. the women in the category i mentioned though aren't really older women. i'm 18 though, so compared to me, a lot of people are 'old'. actually most guys seem to consider women in their 30s to be at their sexual peak. but i'm kind of confused about what guys women consider in their sexual peak. some women seem to think 30s and 40s but there are also women who think guys around my age are at their peak, which is surprising.