question for married couples

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lewell, Dec 10, 2007.

1. lewell

lewell New Member

Some Friday night after the news Mr and Mrs go to bedroom and start to make wild love, doing all kinds of foreplay and having sex in many different positions, to discover when they are finished, with Mrs having her mouth half full of cum and some running down her chin, that their 9 or 10 year old son or daughter is standing in the half open door and has seen the whole show. What would you do or say to him or her ?, don’t tell me that it will never happen to you because you always lock your bedroom door, you may forget….. or that you have no children…., it could be a nephew or a niece, a young cousin or a friend’s kid spending the weekend at your places, it almost happen to us one time, we saw our 9 year daughter standing at the door before things went to far, but that was pure luck.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I honestly have no idea. Personally, if someone else's kids were staying at my house, I'd be sure to abstain from sex while they were there, or at least be 100% sure to lock the door. As for my on children (I have a 3-y/o son), I suppose that would be a great time for another calm discussion about sex. Hopefully by age 9 or 10 you have already started to discuss sex with them. Now's the time to explain a little more. ;)

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

it is the responsibility of every mature adult to take the necessary steps to insure that a 9 or 10 year-old does not walk in to view his/her parents in a compromising position. No child should have to endure that image forever engraved in their subconscious. A little planning/precaution goes a long way.

A child of that age witnessing a butt squeeze or boob grabbing can be graciously dealt with, by incorporating the fact that a husband and wife enjoy each other immensely and "love" in general, is a fun and happy thing.

But for a child of that age to see 'daddy' cumming in 'mommy's mouth, with all the prerequisite activites, to boot..... it's wrong. I would imagine that it might border on 'traumatizing'.

Just be careful. Their little minds are extremely impressionable at that age. Allow them to learn and understand that sex, in all it's glory, is beautiful. But to go further than they are able to comprehend.... that's just wrong.

4. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

This has happened to me and a woman who I was seeing before I met the one I'm with now who is my wife,Although her daughter was much younger than 9.We stopped once we notice that she was standing there.After I got off top of her,she got up and took her child back into the other room and talked to her before returning back to the bedroom after talking to her.Once she came back,she then wanted and convinced me to continue where we lefted off,so I did,but it wasn't good as I wanted to be with me and her,because I was afraid the child would endup coming back,which she didn't,but after that first time I made sure that we was totally alone there,which we got her into daycare from then on.

5. indagroove

indagroove New Member

With four kids who think they own everything, and there is no such thing as my private room except when it comes to theirs....... We DO NOT forget to lock the door.

They are pretty well trained. They have learned not to knock on the door on Saturday morning. Because if I get by their doing, I'll put them all to work, or at the least, they loose the Big Screen in the familiy room while I drink my coffee.

My wife was giving me a BJ in our Library - Loft area when my 24yo neice walked up the stairs, said "Opps!" and quietly turned and walked back down. My wife didn't miss a beat. Nothing was said. Niece was not a stranger to such things.

It is our responsibility to not shag in front of the kids. At 8,9,9 they know we are probably making out. They ar enot really sure what it all means, but will probabably figure it all out very soon. The 16yo doesn't really want to visualize any of it. She thinks we are old, and practically has us in our grave. We told her we'll be around and making animal noises for a long time. "Gross" she says !

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

We never forgot to lock the door either. Also, at age eight and above they knew that Mum and Dad were having sex, even if they didn't know exactly what that meant. Nonetheless they knew if the door was shut, they kept away, they didn't even try the lock. And when we were on holidays and didn't have a lock on the door, they still kept away.

It really is how you bring your children up. Now they are 18 and 16, I'm not sure what our son and daughter think of our sex life. But they know it happens and it has happened as long as they can remember.

7. vter

vter New Member

I would not know what to say. I'd probably wait and see what they said to us. Them I could make sort sort of an attempt at an awser. Id be shocked lol..

8. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

AMEN!!!

Me and my wife thought the door latched, luckly it was cold and we were not yet in the total heat of everything. But we didput the 5 year old back in bed, and then boarded up the door..