Question for ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by youngnhorney, Sep 22, 2007.

1. youngnhorney

youngnhorney Banned

In the past i have posted about how I dont consider myself gay, but the sight of a nice cock turns me on very much. I dont find men attractive other then their cocks but i have grown to REALLY get turned on by a nice cock, and am very interested in even sucking a cock. My question is, do any of you ladies get this intense turn on at the sight of a cock? i know your obviously attracted to men, but im interested in how the cock alone makes u feel?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Definitely not in my case. For a while at this site we had string of guys who didn't even bother introducing themselves or posting a little bit first, and just posted pictures of their erections under the heading, "What Do You Think of my Cock?" It was cute at first but them it gradually became annoying. I like a nice cock just a much as the next woman, but these guys were obviously under the impression that I (and the other ladies here) did somehow become intensely turned on at the mere sight of a cock. I'm sorry but it takes a lot more than that. I at least need to see a face and the rest of what's attached to the cock.

When requests were made to some of these cock-displayers, for pictures of faces, etc, they reacted with consternation and seemed a little peeved that anyone would suggest such a thing: "I'm not posting a picture of my face!!!" I guess the cock is entirely okay, but the face is going a bit too far. :lol

With that in mind, I'm sure you're aware of the differences between men and women, and that many men can indeed become intensely turned on by the mere site of body parts: breasts, cocks, pussies, etc, and that they can and often do think of such parts as parts, without a second thought about the human being attached to them.

Anyway, I hope I answered your question.

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

A random cock (ie attached to a person i don't know) doesn't do much for me. But i think a picture of my boyfriends cock would because I know and am turned on by the man as a whole.

4. Dreama

Gold Member

My fiance's does...But I love him very much, and am attached to him as a person. Just seeing a random penis does really nothing for me.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

Love the cock!!! :drool :drool :drool (Duh :eyes) I'm very visual, so a cock pic has a very, er, stimulating effect on me :brow