Question for ladies about being eaten out?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ducktales, Jul 18, 2007.

1. ducktales

ducktales New Member

What positions do ya'll like for getting eaten out. Just wondering what the different tastes are on this board.
    :)

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl - Love your little 'play on words'!!

Mostly, I enjoy the 'laid back' position (actually with a pillow propped under my head, cuz I like to watch :brow). Then I enjoy '69' - with me on top.

ply likes this.
  3. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I prefer laying down or sitting, leaning back. I get too distracted in 69 to do a decent blowjob.

Slightly off topic: Do men find it more comfortable and/or more of a turn on to have a woman sit on his face?

ply likes this.
  4. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

I would have to say mainly on my back, but as Stormy said with "69", get too easily distracted to perform well......:eyes
    I also wonder the same thing with straddling over his face...:uhh:

ply likes this.
  5. Halogen

Halogen New Member

i agree with the others, 69 is kind of difficult for me, it feels so damn good I forget about his penis :D

ply likes this.
  6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Right there with the other ladies on the 69 thing. I really like to be on my hands and knees having my partner eat me. My next favorite position is on my back, propped up on pillows so I can see him doing it. I also lie like to sit on the edge of the bed, stroking his hair as he gets me off with his tongue.

ply likes this.
  7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I absolutely love it when a woman straddles my face, kneeling with one knee on each side of my head (not actually sitting on my face). It opens up her pussy a little so it's easier to get to everything, and all those wonderful juices just pour out. :drool

8. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Thanks!

ply likes this.
  9. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

Definitely on my back because then I can watch him. 69 is way to distracting, I don't really get a lot out of it.

ply likes this.
  10. Tanya

Tanya New Member

On my back with my legs spread ;)

My partner prefers this aswell :)

ply likes this.
  11. eandvk

eandvk Member

I find it very comfy for a woman to sit on my face and a turn-on as well....especially when she has herself over me facing my toes....I can grab her ass and lick her everywhere, pussy and rim! But then again, since I LOVE going down on women, any position where I can eat her is fine with me!

ply likes this.
  12. hazeleyes

hazeleyes New Member

On my back is my preference. I agree with the others...69 is distracting

ply likes this.
  13. HardRocker

Gold Member

I like to do the 69 laying on our side instead of over and under. It's much more relaxing for us

14. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

I FUCKIN love it when a girl sits on my face! My girlfriend woke me up wearing a skirt and i just pulled her down on top of me, I love the idea of almost being "forced" i guess could be the word..

ply likes this.
  15. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have to agree, 69-ing is distracting when it 'cums' time to orgasm. There is just something about the position, tho, that gets me going. The very first time I had an oral orgasm, we were 69-ing, and the mental/visual was such a turn-on for me. I almost think that's what took me over the edge. So raw.... so animalistic.... so open.... so wild. I DO know I was not giving a very good blow job :lol but he didn't seem the least bit concerned. Sensing my body being overtaken by his oral art was good enough for him. :brow

ply likes this.
  16. sincealways

sincealways New Member

sitting on my bfs face is my favorite. all are so good but i think my second (edit lol) favorite has to be when we're in the shower and the water is pouring on both of us and he has his face down there licking and sucking away. yummm. makes me go nuts!

ply likes this.
  17. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

We like her laying down or sitting back. It's comfortable and she can see the action. I agree with some of the comments on 69 being little over-rated. I like to concentrate on giving or receiving. As far as sitting on my face I like it for a change of pace, a great view straight up her body :)

18. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Most the time I enjoy it just on my back because I flail less that way, and I get really self consious about straddling his face for some reason. But on occasion he will just sit there and finger me until I can't stand it, and just smirk at me saying he's comfortable where he's laying and doesnt wanna go down. He's admitted before that its his way of getting me to straddle his face when i can't stand being teased anhy longer

ply likes this.
  19. Father Bob

Father Bob New Member

i love to have my wife straddle my face and hold onto the headboard of the bed while i eat her pussy. i like to concentrate on her clitoris.....sucking it gently, and then running my tongue into her vagina. i alternate so i can get as much of her juices as possible.

i love it when she starts getting close and she starts humping my face. she usually cums several times and then slides down to either ride me cowgirl style or suck me until i blow a huge load down her throat.

20. jbaker2007

jbaker2007 New Member

Nice comments everybody. The only way my gf wants me to eat jer out ia wen shes laying down on her back and i spread her legs wide and just lick and suck on her pussy and clit. Sometimes i lay 69 style and i eat her out while she jacks me off soooo nice.