Question For Girls

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexis, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexis

sexis New Member

I've got a question for you girls and I would approciate your opinion. My penis is 6in long and 5.30 in girth I am not sure if such penis stimuates well vagina and its walls I mean no girl has ever complained but I am not sure if such size is satsfying enough for a woman ad her pussy So could you express your opinion on such penis and what it feels to have it in vagina is it stimulatin enough or should it be bigger ?? Can I give a girls great orgasms with my cock or not ??

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

At six inches long you are the average length. Some might even say sightly longer than average. Therefore you have nothing to worry about in that department. However, the question of whether you can give great orgasms with your cock is a little more complicated.

It takes more than just a cock to give a woman a great orgasm. She needs to be stimulated both mentally and physically. You also need to figure out how hard and fast she likes it done and each woman is different in this respect.

And oral is very important. Oral is your friend. Some women experience the most intense orgasms from oral stimulation alone. I could go on and on but the point is that there is a lot more to sex than just penis in vagina.

3. sexis

sexis New Member

wow thanks and what about my girth is it stimulating for pussy it's 5.30 inch

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, most experts agree that the girth is actually more important than the length, and in this respect you are still larger than average. Therefore, you needn't worry at all about your penis. Start worrying about the other aspects of sex. :) Good luck!

5. sexis

sexis New Member

Thanks A Lot :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.