question for boys pls

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Barbiegirl, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

hi like i was wondering like 2 questions pls..

ok like like do boys like 2 hurt girls cuz like i have this bf and he like... lol i dont no how to say it propperly.. umm... ok well like im a vergin and he wants to like... you know lol and like i think he wants to hurt me cuz like boys like vergins i think and i was told it hurts really really really bad so im scared and i was wondering if boys like to hurt girls secretly..

and then my 2nd question is.. like if you had a gf and she didnt want to hav you know what iwthyou becasue she dont want to not be a vergin would you dump her if she didnt want to?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

First off, you sound too young to be having sex. Don't do it...wait until you mature some, you'll be glad you did. The good partners will stick around whether they get laid or not...seriously. The one's that don't stick around because they don't get laid aren't the ones you'd want to end up with anyway. You should want someone who will like you for who you are, not just want to bonk you. So, I'd urge you to wait. From your post, it sure sounds like you need to learn a lot more about understanding and interacting with people on a non-physical level before you take it to a physical level.

And I don't think you can generalize about whether boys like to physically hurt girls by taking their virginity or any other means (or people in general, for that matter). Some folks like giving or receiving a little bit of pain (or even a lot of pain), some folks don't (and it doesn't matter whether they are male or female). I personally don't mind being spanked a little and other playful things like that :brow, but I'm not into receiving pain and I'm definitely not into inflicting pain (neither physical, emotional, or any other flavor).

HTH,
    BD

3. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

well my bf is like like nice but kinda mean like sometimes and well like.. i dont know how to explain it.. hes kinda alot bigger too and im just worried like if i did do it.. it would hurt realy bad and like i really really dont like pain lol but im worried if like i didnt then he would be like well i can find a girl just like her that will do it... i have pics of him on my photobucket if u want but like like hes like almost 2 times bigger then me lol

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ummm....OK, let me make sure I've got this straight: he's nice most of the time, but kinda mean sometimes. And, you're worried that if you don't screw him, he'll find someone else who will? And this is the guy that you want to give up your virginity to? :eek

You are obviously quite young. If you are hell-bent on losing your virginity, then at least find a guy who is nice to you ALL the time, isn't "kinda mean" at all, treats you with respect, and makes you feel like you are someone he thinks is quite special...rather than some meat-head who treats you like you are an expendable piece of ass (because that's exactly what you will likely be). If that's his mindset, then I can guarantee you that he'll be gone onto to some new pussy after the first screw or three. Dig? He'll be gone either way (do you get that?)...you just have to decide if you want him to take your virginity with him when he goes or not. Personally, you'd probably fair much better to save it for someone who might really count (or at least for someone that you are more likely to be able to look back on with a fond memory).

And for heaven's sake...use a condom. :cool It's bad enough to lose your virginity to someone you'll hate within a month, but to then find out you're pregnant (which means either a lifelong commitment to raising a kid OR a lifelong emotional scar from an abortion) AND, oh yeah, you have Herpes too (you realize this has no cure, right? At least it doesn't kill you like AIDS)...well, it kinda takes some of the fun out of the thought of giving it up, doesn't it? :ugh You do realize that deciding to have sex with someone can be a life-changing experience (that isn't all necessarily good), right?

In a nutshell: Keep your virginity for the right person. (If you feel compelled to do something, maybe try just dry-humping each other with all your clothes on until you both have orgasms? It's actually quite fun, but without most of the risks.) If you're going to choose to give up your virginity, at least choose to give it up to a guy who is a decent human being and returns your affection. You'll be glad you did.

Does it hurt? No idea dear...I'm a guy, and in fact, I've never "deflowered" a young lady, so I honestly couldn't tell you about how much it might hurt. I'm sure some of the ladies here will fill you in though.

Oh...please, please, please stop using all the "likes"...it's very difficult to actually understand your post. No offense, dear, but people will respond much more readily if you use clear, concise language. ;)

BD

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You used the word 'like' fourteen times in your first post and only ONE TIME was the word used appropriately.

You then proceeded to use the word 'like' thirteen times and only TWO TIMES was the word used appropriately.

Learn to speak English, and get back to me.

P.S. It actually HURT to read those posts.

6. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

u dont understand he is not like horrible he is just like like he can be nice and he is cute 2 like super cute i show u pic 1 sec and dont be mean about like pls... it feels wierd when i DONT say it lol

7. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thats all the pic i can find sory

do u like him tell the truth cuz i think he totally cute lol

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I can't give you advice because I think you are too young to listen to people my age...all I want to ask is, did the people in your photographs give you permission to post them on a sex site?

9. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

its me n my bf

he dont mind

p.s. your 6 years older then my dad lol

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well then, I guess that would just make you a bit too young to have joined this site legally, now wouldn't it?

Oh, and maybe it's my old eyes, but I see more than just the two of you in the pics.

11. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

no... im legal age... its just... ur just SUUUUUPPERRR old.

and that is my friend chrissy in bottom and she doesnt mind either

im just joking ur not that old... your not old untill your 50.. your middle aged :D

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh yeah, he's cute and so are you. BUT, cuteness creates a physical attraction only...you should base who you have sex with on a lot more than just physical attraction (otherwise you would have to screw 25% of the men on the planet, right?)...what is on the inside counts a whole helluva lot more than what is on the outside, dear...you will learn that as you get older.

It doesn't sound like any of this is sinking in. Sometimes we only learn from our own mistakes (it takes considerable maturity to be able to learn from other people's mistakes), so go bonk him and come back and tell us all about it after he dumps you for the next piece of ass. That's the only way you'll learn your lesson I'm afraid. Just use a condom so that you don't potentially ruin the rest of your life (via pregnancy, STD, etc.) over 30 seconds of pleasure. (Or in your case, make it 30 seconds of pain and bleeding, since you're a virgin.)

I'd also have to question if you are the legal age to be able to post on this forum. However, even if you're not, I hope some of this impartial advice steers you in the best direction for you.

Have fun!
    BD

13. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

im not gona do it with him.. i will tell him i dont want to and if he asks again i will do what always annoys him and its funny lol

*hands over ears eyes closed*

LALALLALALALLALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I CANT HERE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    LLALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

try it sometime lol u eithet get slapped or called immature but it makes them stop w.e they talking about lol

im not gona do it cuz i dont want 2 hurt n i dont want 2 hav a baby untill im 25 n out of college

14. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Okay, since CL is 6 years older than your dad then we are both old enough to be your mother. (Is that her in one of your pics??) That being said, it is my opinion as well that you are too young to be posting here. Since you are here, and you are asking for advice, here is my 2 cents:

Losing your virginity is a big decision. It should not be made based upon the wants and needs of your bf or any other person. It should be because you want to do it. You are very young, and I personally don't think you are emotionally equipped quite yet to make such a mature decision. Sex and your body are not to be taken light-heartedly, and don't do anything just to keep someone, i.e.your boyfriend. "Love" at your age is much different than love at a more mature age. Why don't you keep yourself complete, and think about the fact that you are asking STRANGERS if it would be ok to give it up. That sounds like you are crying out for someone to tell you NO, and that's what we are doing here. Didn't I see some pics with you all wearing T-shirts about building character? I will tell you sweetie, there is no character in having sex before you are ready and for the wrong reasons. It does hurt the first time, and you are setting yourself up for a world of emotional hurt as well. Keep your wonderful self to yourself and wait until a man who deserves you comes along.

15. p00shy

p00shy New Member

dont make a decision youll regret in the future like

"OMG I CANT BELIEVE I SLEPT WITH HIM!!!"

just be patient. your first time should be fun and memorable, not painful, even though it probably will be a bit. lol.

btw, tell him to get a hair cut. hahahha jk.

16. Dreama

Gold Member

Wow. I'm sorry, hun, but you really need to wise up before you are going to be ready for a sexual relationship. Dump the jerk, and please, please learn to use correct English. I could hardly read your posts.

17. Halogen

Halogen New Member

Your boyfriend sounds like every other "eighteen" year old - kind of a dick.

PS: If you have to say "you know what" for sex, you are too young.

18. Barbiegirl

Barbiegirl New Member

i wont do it i promise

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Won't do what?

20. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Okay. This thread has pretty much recieved all the "advice" possible. Given the adolescent nature, we'll close it and hope the OP takes the wise input to heart.

Rose
    ---------------------
    PS: I'm over 50.
    More than likely, I'm far more advanced, sexually, than "miss lala land" will ever be.
    Three cheers for Middle aged *rolls eyes - and arbitrarily closes thread* :p

#20 Rose, Dec 26, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.