Question for active females

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Cele300, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

Ok so first post and i'll keep it short and sweet. Both my fiance and i enjoy oral for her, i LOVE doing it for her so long as she enjoys it which she is quite outward to say that she does. She is completely a different person during intercourse after an orgasm from this than she is if we just go straight from foreplay and skip anything oral.

After an single orgasm [i guess i'm not good enough to keep it going :p] she gets extremely sensitive so i can't continue orally but always wants intercourse after, like 10 seconds after no waiting. Everything from heavy breathing, moaning, positions. etc etc. follows this. Without the oral, it is basically lifeless which really makes me feel i don't know what i am doing although she still says she enjoys it.

Is this a common thing?

Is it just her doing it as a thanks and really she is finished but doesn't want to be mean?

Side note, we have been together 8 years, sexually active for 4 moreso in the last 2 adventure wise. I think there is a little bit of insecurity with both of us as well.

Thanks for the help, yes longer than i thought it would be so i appologise :)

2. igor

Gold Member

I'm not a female but I will answer. Sounds like my wife. She can only get off from clitoral stimulation and gets extremely sensitive afterwards. She enjoys the intimacy of intercourse but can't orgasm from it. So in a way, once she has had an orgasm, it doesn't matter how long I last. It's not that she isn't interested any more. Sounds like many women are that way.

3. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

Most of the time, it's the only way a woman can really get in the mood. But from the sounds of it she may just a an extremely sensitive vagina, some women have that problem, It's not that she doesnt like the intercourse part of it, its just she is extremely sensitive. If you feel that you can talk to her about it, you can always ask an OBGYN. They would know more about it, and its more common that you think!

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Cel, that's perfectly normal for her to get sensitive after an oral orgasm and really wanting intercourse. Oral sex gets her really charged up. I think she's telling you to eat her out often ;)

5. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

And the problem is??? Sounds to me like you have found the combination. A lot of men would pay to do that.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Before I experienced an oral orgasm, i would have multiples through intercourse many times.

Once I had an oral "O", it was so friggin' intense, that I had nothing left!!! However, having intercourse with my husband was still wonderfully sexy! It's not "mercy sex". That clitoris is hot and swollen...all the sensations are still there! I enjoy it. I don't usually have another orgasm, but there is nothing in me that wants to stop.

Women are as different as the facets of a diamond. If she is satisfied after your sexual tryst, then enjoy the after-glow, and stop worrying. Some women have "zillions" of orals and vaginals.... some don't. Learn your woman, and then please HER. That's all that matters.

7. privateuser

privateuser New Member

I get sensitive after an orgasm.
    I dont mind having sex after but I dont like my clit stimulated for a while.

8. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

ooh i need to add this for some reason i hadn't thought of it before.

would doggy style make this more intense or too intense, everyone says it allows for deeper pen. so it got me thinking.

anything else you guys like after the big o?

9. MissJane

MissJane New Member

I definitely get *really* sensitive after an intense orgasm... within seconds of coming, that's it ...hands-off...too much. It can be different if I have been really, really turned on for a while beforehand and have what I can only describe as as 'little' orgasms...where I start coming but don't finish for some reason. This can go on for a bit where I just desperately want to come completely and totally but the build-up is delicious...and it's probably just as good as having one almighty orgasm.

After I have an intense orgasm, all thoughts of sex fly out the window...particularly if I come by masturbating. The mood is gone...totally! Which is why I find it best to get some vaginal action with my partner before we move on to my orgasm...often however I will come when we are fucking though...
    so maybe you need to just go down on her enough to get her worked up but not have her come fully. This way, she will be enjoying intercourse as she isn't so sensitive and also because she has that orgasm to look forward still...either during sex or afterwards..

Talk to her...find out what her mood is after coming and suggest doing things in a different order (well, not so different in terms of what you are doing but when she is coming)

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'll offer advice from the experience of many (many many) partners that all women are different, and it really is trial and error as to what works best with any single woman. No man is a perfect lover, other than learning that each sexual partner requires a different approach.

In your case, you have found your fiancees turn-on like we all have, and you should stick with it as a basic script because it works. My wife has a similar script, she always orgasms through oral, is too sensitive for more oral afterwards, but is really ready for intercourse. My former mistress was similar, except she got so sensitive after her orgasm we had to wait several moments for intercourse because my penetration would pull on her clit and it was unpleasant. So my mistress was a bit different, especially as the oral on her had to be really light and gentle.

Don't over-analyse what works, your fiancees desire for and response to intercourse shows she's as hot as any woman gets during sex.

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

ele300 said
    All Women become very sensitive after an orgasm.
    In my case I wait a minute and start again but very gently
    a slowly and work my way up to doing it harder than the previous time.
    I like to do this at lest 3 times and get them into a continuous orgasm that can last for a few minutes. But the problem is Once they have a continuous orgasm
    forget about their pussy as they are shot, But I always manage to get a BJ.

Hiker

12. Cele300

Cele300 New Member

She is addiment afterwards, if i wait a couple minutes or not that she does not want anymore, i understand what you mean though as that was my mindset at first too.

As for turns ons, i'm not too good in that department. I know when she wants to because she generally initiates 99% of our sex life. From massage [which she enjoys] to rubbing/kisses and just all in all what i know she likes and she always says "i want to feel close to get me in the mood" which i do. She is still very on or off for it. I completely feel like most nights no matter what i could do my method for getting her excited will not work.

I appreciate everyones help on the subject too, thanks very much :)