Question, can it be too small?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by butterbean, Jul 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterbean

butterbean New Member

Me and my girl have been together a while now and she has recently said that she does not really feel me and cannot orgasm. She can only orgasm from oral sex and pretty much only wants oral sex. I am small and glad she is honest with me. I am about 3.5 inches when erect. Can you be too small to satisfy a woman? I thought just the outer few inches of the vagina were sensative.

2. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Hmmmm..Not being a woman I can't be sure of sexual stimulation a inch penis can do. It is below average but if your hapy with it who cares. Oh and try some different sexual manouvers..might help u get in there.

3. Zack

Zack New Member

I don't know dude. Hell, my middle finger is 4 inches long (big hands) and its damn near impossible to make her orgasm with fingering alone... Although, orgasms are not all physical it's also mental. Something you can't really change is your size, God wouldn't give you something there if it weren't possible.

4. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Butterbean....Have you tried different possitions? I would suggest doggie style. I am small too, 6 inches. I've found that, that position helps. Also if the love factor is involved and you can satisfy her orally you should be ok. If she wants to orgasm from penitration you may have to get a few toys. At least she has been honest with you,so you can try and satisfy her. If she is a women that just won't be happy without a man with large equipment,then sorry to say,you may have to move on. Hope I've helped.

5. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

6 inches ain't small im 6 inches and its above average which is 5.75 or sumin but the female vaginas only 3 inches itself but stretches to fit

6. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I know hil hil. But I've always felt inadiquite. Being 6'5" and 250lbs, I always thought I got gyped. Especially when soft and cold,it shrinks to nothing. LOL. It takes alot to overcome the teasing I recieved in school,if you know what I mean.

7. butterbean

butterbean New Member

Hey thanks for everyone's replies. Right now she is satisfied with oral sex, I guess I am just wondering about down the road. The only way I have been successfull ids by rubbing my penis against her clit if I get the angle just right, but lately she says that she just wants oral sex.

8. -G-

-G- New Member

man I feel ya. I was in a similar situation when I was younger. I don't have a small penis but the girl I was with really didn't like it deep from doggy style and thats all I ever wanted to do (it probably had something to do with the fact that I was very inexperienced). All she ever wanted was oral sex and I developed a complex that it was something to do with my penis. The bottom line is you seem like you are bending over back wards to please her and it seems like she was honest (but maybe a little negative). I agree with Tson. Get a few toys and tell her your willing to work with her but if she isn't willing to make an equal contribution to both of your sexual happiness, then its maybe be time to find someone who will be happy with who you are.

9. butterbean

butterbean New Member

She makes an equal contribution. She is a good person and I am happy with her. Does anyone no of any positions other than doggie style? That one doesn't seem to do it either.

10. -G-

-G- New Member

her on her back and with her legs pulled all the way back gets you pretty deep

11. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I agree with -G- You could maybe go to a book store or libary and find a book on positions. ie:Kama Sutra. I'm glad your girl is willing to make an equal contribution. I had the same experience as -G- in my last g/f and thats not a good relationship.
    Remember this....You will not get a different penis,(unless doctors develop a good technic for transplant.lol) so learn how to use what you have and be confident in your abilities.

12. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Lycos looks into Kuma Sutra positions...But yeah my penis ain't that big limp either but luckily it grows to 6 inches..I couldn't imagine it being that small forever. I'd ask her out straight if she has a problem.

13. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

i was gonna say, usually thickness matters too, not lenth too much. if your small but thick. i believe you can still please a woman.

14. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Its when your small and thing..Theres your problem

15. Angelbabiey2003

Angelbabiey2003 New Member

Comming from a girl, unless your a 'WHORE' size does not matter. Try this honey, when your in her try to move ur penis in a circular motion. Also try misssionary with you holding both her legs out and towards her, you would be amazed how much deeper you can go. And finally, have you tried anal? Guys with "smaller" penis' seem to be a lot better analy. Let me know if any of this helps.

16. WillieWonka561

WillieWonka561 New Member

Oh, I believe it can be. This one guy I know, he calls himself little italy and hes about 6 foot 1 and about 300 pounds. Always acts like he's all tough and nobody should mess with him/ I guess he takes his dick size into intimidating people b/c I have heard hes only about 3 inches when erect. hehe - little italy. thats extremely sad

17. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

Hell ya a guys dik can b 2 small and it can b 2 thin!!! I dun believe in tha guys motto "its not tha size of tha boat tha counts, its tha motion in tha ocean" OR " its not tha size of tha nail, its how u hammer it" . All of tha is B.S.!! if i was a guy and i had a small dik id invest sum money into getn it bigger! ne thing below 6 is small for me, so.. :hump

18. WillieWonka561

Damn, im sure glad I just made the measure count. Otherwise I think I'd be fucked.

19. x_lascivious

x_lascivious New Member

Uhmm okay! I don`t believe that guys can be too small, because that`s not what counts. It`s performance! If you have a small penis but know how to satisfy your lady, it beats the heck out of a well-endowed guy that thinks he can just lie there and satisy his lady. I guess it`s because I`m still too tight, but my boyfriend is 6 inches and he feels like a monster! I sometimes wonder if it`d feel better if he was smaller...

20. WillieWonka561

Well, I guess you are a newbie to sex. Jost lost your virginity?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.