Question about the male orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Golden, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Golden

Golden New Member

Is it possible to achieve orgasm as a male, that would be just as powerful as the orgasm females got? Im not really satisfied enough when it goes for me.. Its like ''yay'' then ''cum'' and then ''blah! thats all?''

I dont really care what i got to do to make it more powerful. I would even ask my girl to put a finger up my ass as well if thats supposed to work out, wich means im kind of desperate to get greater orgasms than those i have now. Im tired of not getting satisfied enough with the feeling i get. So any advice, tips or anything is appreciated.

And i'd be damned if the answer i get is: ''its the curse of man'' :(

2. igor

Gold Member

Anything you can do to heighten the pre-orgasmic experience can strengthen it. Maybe, in your case as has benefitted others, is just as you said - a finger (or something) up the ass. If you work up to it slowly, then back off a bit when you are almost there - keep edging like that, and that should help.

3. Golden

Golden New Member

So when doing that i get an really intense orgasm that i feel throughout my whole body? Isnt it more to it than just that?

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yes, you have to get your mind into it. Not sure exactly how to explain that. Hmmm...next time you are getting close to ejaculation, just stop. Think about how your whole body feels. By that, I mean just "notice it". The genital sensations are so strong that I think they tend to mask how the rest of you feels to some extent, unless you put a conscious effort into noticing how the rest of you feels. This is actually quite hard to do, I believe the logical centers of our brains are completely turned off during an orgasm. :) But, stopping and reminding myself to feel it all works for me. Maybe if you practice this with masturbation, it'll come a little easier during sex with your partner? Just a thought.

BD

5. Golden

Golden New Member

thanks for the advice BD, i'll try that.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Men, at least some men including myself, can have full-body, non-ejaculatory orgasms much like women experience. It's not something easy to learn. I had my first one at about age 55, and it just sorta "happened". I wasn't sure what the hell it was, but I wanted more and now have them quite often. I think it's rather rare. I wouldn't want to be limited to them, but since I can have several and then an ejaculatory orgasm to end it all, they're pretty nice.

There are other guys on this board who have them also, and if you don't get some good feedback soon I'll give you some hints, but right now I don't have the time to write the book. ;)

As for stronger ejaculatory orgasms, the strongest ones I've had have been with the aid of an anal probe with vibrator. The only one I've used is called an "anal-T", I believe. I've used it during intercourse, bjs and masturbation. Leave the vibrator on low or off until you're about to orgasm, then turn it on high and watch the pretty lights.

7. hot4hubby

hot4hubby New Member

When the hubby gets close, I stop whatever it is I'm doing and grab him at the base of his penis. I do this a couple of times and then when I "allow" him to cum, it is really great for him. They seem to get stronger all the time.