Question about the first time..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Cody, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Cody

Cody New Member

If I'm able to control orgasm during masturbation (which I can very well), will I be able to last longer the first time?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Not necessarily, it's a whole different experience. I think most guys submit to excitement the first few times.

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

It's a totally different kind of sensation.
    Go on and try, the safest way being to pull out so don't go too fast in there so you can keep control. If your stop and go is too grequent and you stop too often at short intervals might as well just let yourself succomb to the pleasures and you will improve in time, don't worry.

4. magnetism

magnetism New Member

You might, but if your focus is totally on lasting longer it's in the wrong place, especially for you first time. Relax, enjoy and what happens happens!

5. Rozenkavalier

Rozenkavalier New Member

Read about ejaculatory control. You can train yourself to cum over and over again without losing your erection.

"How to Make Love All Night (and Drive a Woman Wild)" Barbara Keesling, PhD. This a book I wish I had read when I was 18, I'm sure I would be Master of the Universe If I had.

6. Cody

Cody New Member

I hope that I don't give in too quickly, though, because I hear all the horror stories of guys lasting just a few seconds or not much longer at all.

I don't want that to be me, especially since I'm getting into my 20's and still a virgin.

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Horror should never be associated with sex.
    Make love to her, kiss her all over, pet and caress her, nibble her neck, kiss her toes, kiss her nipples. Wet your fingers and gently explore her pussy. Whatever she responds to, keep doing. Then when you're ready, slip it in and if it blows in an instant, you're no different than most guys the first time. It won't be horrible.

Your friends are full of shit because they don't know how to do it either. Sex is a learned skill and nobody is born knowing it. Now go forth and please your woman!

8. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

HR got it

and DON'T be upset if you don't give her an orgasm the first time.. and if ALL you do is make it about her orgasm - sometimes that can ruin it (haven't read the entire thread, unsure what all you have done - sex CAN feel great without an orgasm)

oh and don't want to change positions every 30 seconds - pick a position for a while and stick with one or 2.. otherwise it will most likely start feeling great for her then you want to switch and it's like starting over for her.. get a rhythm going and stick with it :)

and the plus side is.. you're young.. give it a short rest, tease her and keep her aroused and let her get you hard again and the 2nd time you should last quite a bit longer :D