[Ask a Girl] Question about swallowing

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Tuna227, May 3, 2013.

1. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

Hey girls I know there's a million ways to swallow cum lol but I'm curious as to what ways are the easiest??

I've been told the easiest way is to deep throat as he's cumming but I'd like to know the best way if u can't do that

Is it better with or without a warning from him?
    Is it easier to let him jerk and shoot it in your mouth??

What other ways and techniques can uvtell me

2. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I would imagine by letting him ejaculate in her mouth. *shrug*

3. minskminx

Gold Member

Deep throat ejaculation is no good for me, coughing and gagging happens. I don't like to be nearer killed!

A warning is nice anyway but I also like a second or two of anticipation which is stimulating for me.

4. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i'm not a big swallower, the taste and texture just are not pleasent. i do, however, love giving my husband head and i LOVE the taste of his precum. The few times he has come in my mouth, its usually when my head is upside down so it can pool in the roof of my mouth instead of on my tongue and then i swallow as quickly as i can and guzzle some juice or something.

5. minskminx

Gold Member

This is true. I like cum in my mouth but it is the texture when swallowing is horrible.

6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Precum I like. But texture of cum and the bitterness I dislike, and sometimes it's a hefty load to swallow. I've done it a couple of times, some I was able to get just deep enough where I can barely taste anything, other times I would spit it out.

It's nice to know of it's arrival, as I need to be ready for it. If you keep citric fruits high in your daily diet your cum will eventually taste sweeter which is pleasant even though the texture isn't desirable. My ex had tried this diet once, and it tasted very sweet to me, which was nice and even more of a turn on.

It takes patience and practice to get into this and be used to the taste and texture. It's best to make your partner feel comfortable about this and not pressured.

7. esorb

esorb Member

My GF like's to swallow she says it taste sweet she moans when she sucks me

8. funjen

funjen New Member

Agree with the girls. Prefer not to swallow but do on occasions. Usually let the cum dribble over my lips.

Never been a fan of deep throating with our without cumming.

9. Mary11

Mary11 Member

I enjoy swallowing, I love the taste. It id okay to deep throat but if he is to big occasionally it can be difficult. but playing with the tip just before with my mouth waiting

10. luvbug

Gold Member

I have always swallowed. I prefer a bit of a warning tho.
    I like to have a drink of something afterwards.

11. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

What works best for me is to sit down in front of him, lean my head back, open my mouth as wide open as I can, then have him cum into my mouth. That gives me the most control. When he's completely done cumming, I lean my head forward and swallow. I like to let his cum pool at the front of my mouth before I swallow it. I swallow as many times as I need to.

12. Troll7777

Troll7777 New Member

Im just glad womens cum seems to be better tasteing than ours guys. Lol

13. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Hmmm...sounds like maybe I have been fortunate that most of my partners have been swallowers. Had one that just didn't want cum in her mouth. I didn't understand that, as she loved sucking me and I'm a heavy pre-cummer. I also couldn't understand why she in all her expertise, needed a warning that I was about to cum. For most, they seemed to recognize that the increased tightening of the sack, the sudden increase in size over full erection and the rapider breathing were all sure signs that I was about to release. The only other that didn't swallow was the one that only briefly gave me oral the first time we had sex and then never again, as she had no interested in giving or receiving oral.

I'm guessing that this is due to the rest truly enjoyed giving oral and needed to do it as part of the whole sexual experience. The only others that didn't swallow were the few partners that obviously weren't into it and never did it to completion, but only in expectation of reciprocation. Never stayed with any of those very long.

God bless the women that love giving as much as I do.

xx

14. britneyr

britneyr New Member

i really dont like cum in my mouth. i have swallowed a few times and was grossed out each time.

i can also say, a deep throat ejaculation sucks for me. it made me choke, gag, and cough really bad... only let it happen once and never again!

15. JD_Phoenix

JD_Phoenix New Member

Right? lol. I can't blame a woman for not wanting to guzzle up our "skeet." I'd be lying if I said I hadn't tasted mine before, and I didn't return for seconds. :lol But hers? Gobble gobble.

16. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

Not surprisingly after a few times is about when you'll get over that and start having no trouble at all swallowing. Having a positive eager excited enthusiastic "can do" attitude helps. I remember well my first few times. Give it a few more times and you'll see. Once you're no longer having trouble doing the swallowing part, it gets much better. It's very much worth the initial effort.

17. taster7734

taster7734 Member

Amen Brother!

18. taster7734

taster7734 Member

I will swallow about anything a female has to offer...discharge, cum, pee, squirt...even sweat...I THINK maybe I could even deal with period blood....I think that I could not handle vomit or feces under any circumstances...o_O

19. Knine86

Knine86 Member

i have to admit it doesnt bother me if my partner swallows or not. my current gf has only swallowed once or twice for me. but i have tasted my own cum and tbh, i dont think its that bad. i agree you need to keep something around to drink afterwards.

20. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I quite enjoy swallowing...esp if my partner kisses me afterwards. ;)

All I ask is that he tell me so I am ready. Not a fan of being taken by surprise.