question about size and disability

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by defstar2k11, Mar 1, 2011.

1. defstar2k11

defstar2k11 New Member

my mrs is a bbw and we have a few swinging friends. however she thinks her size prevents her from swinging anymore. she has Secondary progressive Multiple Sclerosis but doesn't let that get to her, even though other people make an issue of it...

how can i assure her that there is no reason to worry about her size or the MS

2. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

As the saying goes...there's somebody for everybody. Think you answered your own question...just reassure her...you guys will find the right people...

3. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Keep letting her know she's sexy by groping, kissing and hugging her when you can .. when she's doing the dishes or is in the kitchen walk up behind her and rub up against her maybe having a nice feel of her front side :)

4. defstar2k11

defstar2k11 New Member

always doing that lol

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Well that's always good!! Always makes me feel sexy when my BF does that or sometimes I wish he would :)

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

If people are making a deal of her size or disability, you need to start moving in a different social circle.

My ex has no trouble picking up women even though he's unable to speak, drools and walks with a serious limp after a stroke 11 years ago. He's also as skinny as a rake. Some of his "girlfriends" have been hot.

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

well her size shouldn't be an issue at all, just get with other swingers who are into bbw! trust me, there's no shortage in the amount of people who appreciate a bigger woman.

as far as her MS goes, that should be something talked about beforehand and if someone has a problem with it even though she doesn't...oh well, move on.

8. Intimidator

Intimidator New Member

yah like me !!!!

like the others have said, open comunication is the key to a sucessful relationship and that goes for swingers as well .
    dont get ofended if some one moves on after the discussion as you all might be doing the same thing with something you dont like about them right? its just getting it right so every one has a good time.