Question about Oral

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by FreeWithHisHand, Feb 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FreeWithHisHand

FreeWithHisHand New Member

This is mostly for the ladies out there, but guys are most welcome to voice their opinions/knowledge as well.

My question, on face value is quite simple. Why do some/most women find receiving oral after sex repulsive?

I asked this to more than a few, and most just go "ewwwwwww," but can give no solid reason other that "that's gross."

I was wondering just what the big turn off was.

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

from what girls tell me they are too senstive rite after a orgasm, to keep going

3. FreeWithHisHand

I didn't think of that. It could well be one reason.

The impression that I got, however, was that they thought the whole idea was gross or disgusting.

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I don't have a problem with it, but I could see how a man might have a problem wanting to give oral after sex....he may not want to taste his own cum. I do think some women may think it "gross" to do that because they're a little embarrassed to ask for it in fear of their partner being completely grossed out by it. I know that I might feel that way...it depends on just how good you know your partner.
    My 2cents for ya....

5. FreeWithHisHand

Thanks Shellen77

Once again, and angle that I had not thought of.

I suppose I am looking at this from my point of view, which is, I like going down on my partner, and would do it before, during and after sex. I guess that is why I find it interesting that there seems to be many out there that would not think of ever doing it. (Or having it done to them.)

6. BlueEyes

BlueEyes New Member

BlueEyes

I don't have a problem with it. To me its a turn on. Some women do feel uneasy because of the cleanliness factor.

7. kbate

kbate New Member

I don't have any problem at all... (but then I am lesbian) so what is the difference anyway?

8. FreeWithHisHand

To me I don't understand what the difference is either. I would have thought that oral is oral and if you enjoy it, then it wouldn't matter when, during sex, it was performed as long as each partner was happy. Maybe I just got lucky with my partner.

@BlueEyes

I don't understand about the "cleanliness" you mentioned. I wouldn't have thought it was any worse (or unclean) as pre/during sex Oral stimulation. Or do you mean that they just don't think Oral is clean at all?

9. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I have absolutely no idea why someone would find oral repulsive. I personally love it and complain that I don't get it enough. :D It turns my bf on to go down on me just as it turns me on to give him a bj.

We usually use it as foreplay but there have been times that we've both done it as a change in pace while having sex. I guess for us, we're both so set on pleasing each other we don't think about it as being gross or anything like that.

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

ahhhhh hhhhhhhh.....my what a wonderful woman we have just encountered. Ladysierra.
    I love to hear from poeple that just love to please each other. That just makes my day.

11. jiggy

jiggy New Member

Well, for me if I orgasm I'm WAY too sensitive for my guy to go down on me. I like the idea and have no problem with either my guy going down on me, or me going down on him before, durring or after sex.

12. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

I do understand the being to sensitive to go down there, but for me that just depends on how much direct stimulation has been received already. But for me i have no probs with it at all, whatever make my partner happy, makes me happy.

13. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

On another tangent, why do some women find it hard to belive that some men had much rather give than receive in this department? I mean, I had much rather eat pussy than get a blowjob.

14. FreeWithHisHand

I can't say that I would like to miss out on a blowjob, but I also don't feel that I should not be the only one to get pleasured by Oral. It is always nice when two people can both stimulate each other Orally.

15. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I just find it sexier to be doing her.

16. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

All the comments given are valid. I never asked my husband to do it for the reasons given - kinda a lot to ask - but a few times when I hadn't cum, he went down right on it and went to town - I was surprised the first time, but turned on too because he cared and it felt super.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.