[Ask a Girl] Question about my penis size

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by damastes, Jun 7, 2012.

1. damastes

damastes New Member

Hello! I have a question to the girls and the women:
    The length of my penis is 12 cm. (about 4.7 inches). Do you think it is short or not? (I'm 22 yo)

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Why do you ask?

3. damastes

damastes New Member

Because I want to know what do the women think about this size. That's why:)

4. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Do u think its small.

5. damastes

damastes New Member

Yes, I do. But what I think could be wrong.

6. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

If u think its small then its small. It's all about your mental state. I have said it before. I've had guys from 10in all the way to about 4in maybe less. And the best sex I have even had was by the smallest guy I have ever been with. He was confident about it took charge and knew how to use what he had. Till this day I get wet thinking about that sex. My husband always laugh when I tell this to people. You don't need 10in to make a woman happy. Period.

7. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

But if ur looking at locker room comparison yeah ur a little small. But be happy with it. It's not gonna change.

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

My 2 cents......I think there is a very small percentage of women that care about penis size....however a very large percentage ( all) that care about the amount of confidence a man has....the fact that your asking if youre small shows a bit of insecurity....be confident in yourself, women will find it more attractive than a big bulge in your pants. Also, tell yourself this....if a woman only cares about your cock is she really someone you wanna be with?

9. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

This.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

No, I think 12BB has it wrong. While few women will marry a well-hung man purely because he's well-hung, the majority of women are not interested in small (tiny small) at all.

I know this because of the banter I have heard amongst women, and also from some of the size discussions my wife has relayed to me. The most important communication skill is listening, and when you listen you learn a lot.

#10 cbrmale, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

4.7 inches is not too small. A lot of us regular women don't need huge ones to be satisfied.

12. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Here here! It's not the size of the wand but the magic in it. :p

After all, there is a hell of a lot more to sex than a cock and a pussy. Turns a woman's mind on and you could have a "needle dick" and it wouldn't manner.

And for the record, I think 12BB has hit the nail on the head.

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

I don't need a big one to be happy, at all. I've actually had big ones and it's been painful. So I prefer not to have sex with anyone above 7 (and even then you're poking attic space) as the sex will just not be that enjoyable.

Your penis though? Yes, it's "smaller" (more average then anything) but does that mean it's bad? Hell no. At your size you can pound a chick balls deep until she can't take any more and you wont hurt her. Chin up about that at least. Not many larger guys can say "yeah, I can go balls deep".

14. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

I think a lot of people, male and female, fail to realize the conflict that takes place in a man's head when it comes to cock size. It is very difficult to believe that “average” is ok..

On the one hand you hear women say "I don’t need a big one" or "It's not the size that matters but how you use it".. yet when describing previous mates, the subject of being "hung" or not comes up quite often. I work with a lot of women at my office, and trust me.. that's usually the first question asked after "did you sleep with him".

For an average guy, that can be very discouraging. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that our society is slanted towards bigger being better. Advertisers use that fact, and push all sorts of things on us to enforce the fact that if you are average, you are not enough.

So.. for a guy such as the OP, or myself even.. it is very difficult to believe a woman is happy with average.

After all, when as anyone ever been satisfied with something that is just “average”? You live in an average sized house.. but you want bigger. You make an average living, but you want more.

However OP.. rest assured that the problem isn’t relegated to just the males of the species..
    Women are bombarded with the same self esteem crushing advertisements as we are. Watch closely.. if you aren’t 105 pounds with giant tits and washboard abs, you are doing something wrong.

I willing to bet that the last girl you were with sexual was NOT a Victoria’s Secret model.. yet you both still had a great time, and everyone was happy at the end of the night.

There is nothing you can do about the size of your tool.. It is what it is. This whole “my cock is bigger than yours” routine that is played out is nothing more than an exercise in futility. It serves no purpose.

So next time you are with a woman, remember that she is worried about how perky her tits are, or the way her hips are shaped, or if she has some extra something here or there… and despite all these things, she is trying to feel sexier than she thinks she is, just so she can turn you on and fuck your average sized cock.

15. hoonos

hoonos New Member

A whole slew of women don't want to hook up with a guy who is less than a middle weight simply because they don't feel he can protect them if need be.
    This in spite of whatever he may be packing between his legs.:D

16. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

No that's not too small. Besides, the way you use it is what matters and sometimes really big can hurt.